VICTORY TO ANDREW FRAWLEY

rambo1

Andrew Frawley put a brilliant display of bowling to win the inaugural Superstrike Newcastle Cup at Mayfield warding off a mighty effort by Christian Purdue & Ann Maree Putney,
Bowling numbers were down but the quality of bowling was high & fair on both sides & prizemoney was good also.
Congratulations to all the finalists & to the management & staff of Mayfield Superstrike for their hard work

Attachments

• NEWCASTLE CUP FINAL.doc
    66 KB · Views: 287
A HUGE Congrats to Andrew 'Frawls' Frawley on his win. Mate, you've always been one of the best bowlers out there, and I think that this is only further more proof that you are. Well done on the win and the 236 average :D

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

What George didn't win????

Good to see an old fellow win.

Well done Frawls..........

Cheers

Tony

Congratulations Frawlz!!
Great to see you are still in form. That is some great bowling right there!
Hope to catch up with you soon.
And a 'Well Done' goes out to Christian and AMP on their placings in the Newcastle Cup. There was some great bowling by you guys as well. Keep it up for this weekend!

Jen

Well done Andrew and well deserved and great bowling by all.

I just wantedd to add that i really enjoyed bowling in this tournament and i thougt the lanes were very good compared to some i bowl on in sydney, you really got value for good bowling over the weekend.

the tournament was well run and the staff were quick to help with any issues and the bowlers were first class in the way they presented themselves in all forms of sportsmanship over the saturday while i was there.

A shame that we could not get more bowlers to bowl but lets hope this goes from strength to strength in the years to come because there is a lot of prestige in the newcastle cup with Andrew Frawleys name on the trophy as the innagural winner.

I may have finished last in qualifying but i had personal bests for myself and being more a graded bowler at the moment i am always looking for PB's each time i compete and that is what i managed on these lanes.

Once again well done Andrew and the staff for putting on this tournament and you can put my name down now for next year because i will be back.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

thank you for your kind words towards the mayfield staff & the tournament & we would love to have you back next year
i have passed your message to the manager of the bowl jamie
cheers,
peter z

Back
Top Bottom