Updated Scores BAHRAIN OPEN

I see the scores are heating up Scott, so much for toughening up the shot from last year lol. Thanks for the update. I've been checking the scores on bowlingdigital.com which are only about 1 day behind. Look forward to coming over, keep us updated!

Scott

Does pinfall from qualifying go through to the 2nd round? I cant see any mention of it in the entry form.

G

Trust me, this shot is harder than last year. People are having to WORK for their high sets, where last year 700's were way too common. I think last year at this point the bottom cut was already 235, this year so far 27th (which is what the cut is for us....with 28 being the defending champ and 29-32 the next top 4 Bahraini's that normally won't have made the cut)......is around 210 I think.

Scores for this qualification round do DROP prior to the next round.

Next round (32 bowlers) bowl 8 games to cut to 16, and those scores DO carry over.

Then the 16 bowl 8 more to cut to 8 (and again these scores still carry over).

Then the top 8 bowl round robin to determine the top 3 for step-ladder....top 3 goes 3 vs 2, 1 game match...winner versus 1, 1 or 2 game match (top seed has to be beaten twice).

Time to go eat breakfast at Fudruckers (very good breakfast platters), then hit the bowl for a trial, sign up for the evening squads and then do some watching.

I checked just now, and the scores are NOT up to date....I know of at least three more 700 that were shot yesterday that the www.bowling.com.bh/results.xls doesn't have up to date yet.

Take care, see everyone in a few days.

Scott

Go Scott!!

Well I got my head out my &ss and got rid of my 636 finally..shot a 714...2080 for 9, 231 average...#10 with 5 days to go...should be safely in the top 27..

Tore and two South Americans are supposedly showing up today...we shall see

Youth semi-finals are on now....at first the older youth were only going to bowl ladies for Nadia and open for Yousif and Sami....but once Sami jumped shipped and bowled Youth, the others chimed in also....guess it's too early to say....but there are your top three for the step-ladder (youth).

Talk to you all later....

Scott

Back
Top Bottom