2004 Bahrain Open

P

pbafire

I received an e-mail from Hussain Al-Sayegh (Bahrain Bowling Assn.) and he says 2004 Bahrain open is scheduled for May 12-May 28th.

Qatar Open is Jun 2 - to 11th.

www.bowling.com.bh is still down.....why I do not know....I told the Assn about it...but he didn't answer that part of my question.

Anyway....George F, Frawls if you go to these two events this year, good luck.

I will not be making it to Bahrain or Qatar...the Bahrain Open dates came out too late (now that I have moved away from Bahrain and am back USA stateside).....I was undecided on traveling or putting a package in for my PBA card....and the lack of Bahrain posting dates helped make up my mind.... So I now have a PBA card and will be busy during that time frame completing on the Northwest PBA regional circuit....wish me luck (I'm not good enough like Tim or Tore to jump straight to the National level)....but with my other job (US Navy) keeping me busy, regional PBA is just fine by me.

Scott

cool I can't waait to see it specially to see yousif falah,sami noor ,ahmed rahimi,and ahmed al bastiki I think they r gr8 and now I hav to go there no matter what it takes in may anyway thanx scott for tellin me :D :D :D

cool I can't waait to see it specially to see yousif falah,sami noor ,ahmed rahimi,and ahmed al bastiki I think they r gr8 and now I hav to go there no matter what it takes in may anyway thanx scott for tellin me :D :D :D

no it is my initials I don't like to put my names cauz I don't like to :)

hi,
well I just been told by yousif falah that the bahrain open tounement is in june but I am not sure about the date

04 Bahrain Open

Well,

I received another e-mail from Hussain Al-Sayegh. Bahrain Open is on for May like orginally planned, not June like mentioned in this thread.

He was kind enough to e-mail a copy of the format and rules. Looks the same as previous years.

I will not be attending due to time constrainsts. I had already entered in a few regional PBA events for that time frame, and do not feel it is cost effective to travel all the way back to Bahrain (now if I was still stationed there with the US Navy, I would be bowling this tourny in a heartbeat!).

Anyway......I'll attach the file he sent me, for those that want to review it.

3rd Bahrain Open

Looks like the Bahrain Bowling Assn webpage is back after many month of being nothing.

www.bowling.com.bh

Some links don't work yet, but good to see I will be able to track the scores via the web once the tourny gets going.

Frawls, George - any Aussie's heading back to Bahrain this year?

Talk to everyone later.

hey scott.....u comin down for bahrain open??..im goin home for summer on the 21st may so will b in time with bahrain open...tell me if any1 is goin down so i can meet em at the airport n sort them out n stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom