Hammer Thoughts On The Hammer "Big Deal" and "High Rev"

ratty133

The Brow
Hi guys

i am looking into some hammer gear and was wondering if anyone throws or has thrown either "The Big Deal" or the "High Rev".

Any comments will be greatly appreciated

cheers

Have thrown the High Rev... great ball.

I had it drilled 4" at 90*, and it didn't over-under, and still had a nice smooth roll in box condition. Polish them up, and they become skid-flippy.

Great ball for 90% of all conditions, especially if you do your own surface changes.

ive bowled about 10 shots with the high rev, the ball seem to hook a fair bit but it was pretty controlled.

the big deal ive bowled with heaps and heaps of times. have been lucky enough to have used the ball drilled 2 differnt ways. the ball is a hook monster. it needs oil to be used. but im sure with a little bit of polish it would be alot more useable. if u put some hand on the ball you are gonna need some oil, but if you are rev deprived the ball is gonna suit you down to the ground.

just my opion both balls are great.

luke green

hey guys

thanks for the feedback. should have them soon so i can decide for myself. thanks again for your opinions.

cheers

they gear im using is accient (Cuda C and Ninja) been out of bowling for awhile so ive been doing a bit of reading and must say im pretty keen to get my hands on The Real Deal.

the hammer big deal has a strong arc into the pocket it carries well when hitting the pocket high hit light youll leave 10s and 7s all day overall ok ball but not that great it carries well on medium to dry but on oil doesnt hook a whole heap for me a cranker should be able to turn it a fair bit not as aggressive as advertised at all

well i use a high rev it is a great balls but i need to release right and i get a good shot out of it

well i use a high rev and real deal they are great balls but i need to release right and i get a good shot of of both of then and i even use a slingblade and that is a good ball too

Hey i have both of these ball's in my bag HIGH REV is a awesome ball it's in my top 3 ball's i averaged about 204 with it for a few motnhs then gone back to my ebonite xxxcel averagin 207 THE BIG DEAL hasnt been the ball for me hardly used it it hook's way to early and i dont see a point in gettin it fixed but it's a evry big hooking ball on house conditions

Back
Top Bottom