MANLY
Storm

My tips...

Warriors to beat Eels by 12
Cowboys to beat Bulldogs by 16
Rabbitohs to beat Manly in a major upset by 4
Storm to beat Broncos by 10

Storm and Cowboys to get the week off

Who really cares now… Mr G.Williams and I are going to Canberra this weekend to check out the pre season training…:D:D

My tips...

your high...

eles will win.
bulldogs will smash cowboys
manly will just win over the rabbitohs
broncos will dig deep and give storm and big run for there money

pfft... Manly will suffer stage fright and will choke in the finals, Rabbitohs are the team who has nothing to lose. Cowboys were too fast for the Bulldogs last week and will be again this week, Warriors will be too strong at home as always and as much as I'd love the Broncos to win, I wouldn't be surprised if they get smashed by 50.

manly wont suffer nothing they will be fine.. na bulldogs will murder the cowboys..

No one is going to beat the Storm. Manly on last weeks game had better show up or it's good night Irine. Broncos will get flogged and the bulldogs are certain to win. If I was a betting man it would be on Souths for an upset go the

Bunnys

bunnies to beat manly? well bunnies better play good footy because i can't see them coming out on top in this game. Cowboys can't beat bulldogs 2 weeks in a row, Storm to win easily, the way eels played yesterday and if they play like that against the warriors they should come out victors but this will be a good game to watch there won't be much in it.

Looks like Eels v Warriors could be one of the games of the year. If Sonny Bill gets suspended, the dogs have no chance!! I honestly reckon the storm aren't clear cut favorites to win in my opinion. If Manly loses this week that could make them more dangerous or they will be clouded by desperation and self-destruct second or third week of the finals. In my opinion I reckon the Warriors have the Storm's number. They are a fearless side who I don't think are over awed by Melbourne. Warriors are the dark horses to win the comp. If the Cowboys can manage to avoid the Storm and the Warriors, I believe they'll win the comp

Storm to beat Broncos by 16. Broncs have been courageous to make the 8 without their stars. I dont think any of the 7 teams could of done the same. Storm have been undefeated at home for the last 2 seasons and can't see anything to change this.

Warriors to beat Eels by 8. The Warriors at home is a huge advantage to them and really the most unpredictable team in the league. Eels crushed the bronc's last week but have trouble repeating that standard of football the next week. Smith and Finch still appear that they don't know each other.

Cowboys to beat Bulldogs by 2. This game could go either way as both team really haven't fired.Cowboys need Thurston and Bowen brillances to help them to victory. Bulldogs need Sherwyn and Mason to stand tall for them to get across the line.

Manly to lose to the Bunnies by 4. Manly really have the hiccups at the moment with 2 loses and struggling victory against the Dragons. The pressure from the expectation of winning the NRL title is getting to them. Souths beat Manly recently and you'll find they probably play the same verbal battle before kick off. Bunnies have got nothing to lose and will be very adventurous in attack.

hamster

your high...
bulldogs will smash cowboys
Who's high??
COWBOYS 20 defeated BULLDOGS 18

So to everyone who thinks they know rugby league and said the bulldogs will smash the Cowboys and say the Cowboys can't beat the bulldogs twice..........so I don't get in trouble I offer no comment!!

COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!! COWBOYS!!

My tips...

whose High

u were high

manly have been by far the most impressive side so far this weekend

whose High
u were high
manly have been by far the most impressive side so far this weekend
Cam, Manly got lucky when Orford duked the touch judge by running into the back of a Rabbitoh player, conned a penalty then scored which changed the whole momentum of the game.

If Cowboys win next weekend, do they play Manly?? hehehehehe

Cam, Manly got lucky when Orford duked the touch judge by running into the back of a Rabbitoh player, conned a penalty then scored which changed the whole momentum of the game.

If Cowboys win next weekend, do they play Manly?? hehehehehe
your kidding mate
manly proved that they were the superior side and at 12-6 they went up another gear.

As for u saying Ox took a dive that happened almost right in front of us and if he was acting he must have blood pill because he spewed up blood about 2 minutes after being taken out late.

and if he was acting he must have blood pill because he spewed up blood about 2 minutes after being taken out late.

I would say faking it would be right on the money. Theres no way it was a penalty and he ran straight in to him. The souths player at no time intentially tried to hit alford. Typical byeist comment from a one team supporter:D

I would say faking it would be right on the money. Theres no way it was a penalty and he ran straight in to him. The souths player at no time intentially tried to hit alford. Typical byeist comment from a one team supporter:D
explain the bleeding then?????

Back
Top Bottom