The Vic assault on the S.A. Under 23's

milkman

Hey guys, most of you already know I've been planning on organising a mini bus for when we go over and steal some money from those bloody South Australians again. What was that? 5 bowlers in the top 12 last year? Let's make it even more this year.

I priced a 12 seater mini bus, and after doing some ROUGH estimations, if we get all 12 seats filled, it will cost us $100 per person for the entire weekend, providing we dont crash :^)

I know some of you like flying, but this would be a good experience for us all to go over at the same time. Dale, Lindsay, Akira Miani and I all went over last year, it was bloody unreal.

Oh, and Ive told half of South Australia the party is back at our motels this year! So get in quickly, 12 seats available, need to know some numbers. I was thinking of getting some fundraising going to get us some reduced costs.

What do people think?

Hey Cam,

Sounds like a great idea. Save me a seat if ya can!
icon_smile.gif

Umm, all I need now is a job and I'll be all set! lol

HEY,

Well what can i say??? ive never agreed with anything cameron has said, but his right about this......IT WAS A BLAST!

HOnestly, its a great experience, i think the reason the Victorians went so well last year was coz of all the spirit that was there.

Its greatto get some STATE spirit happening, especially b4 this new youth shield tba MIGHT be bringing in...

So FELLAS AND LADIES get the O.K from parent or whatever and lets fill those 12 seats...

Csmeron you can count me in broe... i want some SA cash
icon_wink.gif

Gees this is the only productive thought Cameron has ever had... so lets support it...

hey all!!!
how r we???
im good...
cam dude im IN!!!!
lets get this bus rockin!!!
and as cam said where we r,there will be the party.lol
catch ya lata
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey Cam...good to see some organisation going on over there to come over here to take our cash........you can have it....I've taken my share from over there in my time....A mini bus I see...that's good .....how many seats are you going to take up in it...hahahahah
bye now
strop
icon_biggrin.gif

Ahhh Mr. Strop,

You may laugh now, but when the state committee is crying over the fact none of the state made the final (like last year), we will see who has the last laugh :^)

Beers all round my friend. The motel will be on for young, and in your case, very bloody old. So come down afterwards, you know you will want to :^)

Hey Cam!
I already told Lindz, but I know seats are fillin fast so COUNT ME IN!!!
So spewin I didn't go last year
icon_mad.gif

You never know, it could be an all VIC final yet!!!!!!!!!!
Catch ya later dude

Back
Top Bottom