S.A. Under 23's

I have some further news on this tournament ...

Tournament is restricted to 80 bowlers. The entry forms are out, and will be available at all centres shortly, and a boxful will be sent to the nationals at bankstown. People who competed last year will have a form sent in the mail.

The entry form states that there will be a drag and short oil before B squad. I approached the committee on this decision, and after a meeting earlier today, they have decided to change it to a wash and re-oil. *THANK YOU* This will now make it fair for both squads .... last year, only one male bowler made it from b squad, as they were bowling on the sahara desert.

Also, they are planning a dinner for people on the sat night at a local pub somewhere ... more details will be posted as they come available.

Elizabeth Motor Inn is filling up fast, if you want to stay there, I would book in now. Bowlers get a 10% discount, so make sure you mention its for the S.A. Under 23's classic.

Cameron as far as i know the pub is the Playford Tavern which is a 2 minute drive from the bowl, the meals are nice and reasonable price aswell. see you at the tourney , Tash
icon_smile.gif

Cameron as far as i know the pub is the Playford Tavern which is a 2 minute drive from the bowl, the meals are nice and reasonable price aswell. see you at the tourney , Tash
icon_smile.gif

Just wondering if it would be at all possible for someone to post the entry form for this tournament in the entry form section of the forum. The tournament is only 5 weeks away and I have seen a entry yet.

Thanks heaps

Just wondering if it would be at all possible for someone to post the entry form for this tournament in the entry form section of the forum. The tournament is only 5 weeks away and I have seen a entry yet.

Thanks heaps

Under 23's

I was just wondering who's bowling
this weekend at SA Under 23's...
Good luck to you all...

:lol: :shock: :p 8)

Back
Top Bottom