The Nell Weir Cup

Also overheard last night...
This is a reverse block
This is a lefties paradise
I cant score I've only brought 6 balls
Theres more oil on my chips
Did we win any points?
(No Cam, your team didnt win any points. 19 - 0 I think it was..)
See you next round old chap....
Kindest regards,
No Revs :D :D :D
56 Nil MR NO REVS

Thats because you 180- to 190 avg bowlers on the ditch at aspley can avg 205 to give it a shake or 2 hey Hoppa, You say give me a ditch and you'll be my bitch (IM sure you say that to all your boys;) ;) ) so when are you going to start showing this mate????????? Im guessing your 409 for 3 games tonight is what you will be brining hey he's a link, every one have a look at team 5 at the lead off bowler, this is what the fringe will be anchoring with lol
http://www.ashmorebowl.com.au/LeagueStanding/020/standing.htm

theres no need to drag up league scores in an effort to discredit our team
it wont work and it will stop now

consider this your inFRINGEment notice ;)

daniel d

Squad List so Far.

1. Adopt-a-Hack
2. Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe
3. Pimps and Hoes
4. Horny Devils
5. Miffy's Moaters
6. Broni and the Jets
7. 4 Guys and a girl.
8. Barb Sharpe and the Blunts
9. Lum's Chums
10. Haros 1.

10 Spots still open.

Bob ... Looking for a team for you...

Peter.

Have the guys and girls from rocky put a team in, its always good to see them come to this sort of stuff. They sure do clock up the Kms to bowl.

I know of 1 person that is going down to the states champs, but there could be more. I know myself and dale arent going down and i am pretty sure that nathan and graham arent going down either, dont know about leesa.

Most of the people that travel too the tournaments are going to Mackay this weekend anyway and Graham and Leesa are following up with Gympie the next weekend.

Maybe Peter you can use some magic to get more people from rocky to go... Not much has really been said about the state champs up here at all. I know there was a meeting supposed to be held to let people know what it is all about, but again i dont know whether that went ahead or not.

For me personally i would rather go to a Totalbowling Touring Circuit Stop rather than the state champs, there is just a better atmosphere and it is a better tournament.

Thanks for your comments Geoff. Appreciated.

There is a lot to bowl in during August, and people have to watch their finances.

It's a shame the State Champs doesn't hold a little more prestige, although, it's still the only way you can become the QLD (South) State Champion.

Shame you wont be there. I understand it's in Rocky next year, so you guys should be ok.

Cheers

Peter.

Myself and Michael Wooler are coming down for the state championships on the second weekend.

Paul Stevenson

We will be down on Friday the 17th about midday, don't know if we will go to the bowl that day or night.

Paul Stevenson

We've got a couple of teams looking for players ... and a team we are making up as well.
Anyone interested in playing, we can slot you into a team.
Just leave a message here.
Marto..

Peter,

Yeah it is a shame the States dont hold as much prestige as what they used too.

Its all the politics in bowling that is causing this, not the price of bowling or entry fees. But anyway, good luck to everyone travelling to the State Champs.

Thanks

Geoff

Geoff ...

Dont know if you've been informed, but there have been a few bridges around the traps that are 'under repair', if you know what i mean.;)

We are trying to get the presige back to the State Champs. Jase has donated Medallions (gold, silver and bronze) for all the winners of the All Events and Masters. Thanks Jase.

Cheers

Peter.

I have heard of somethings that are under repair, as you put it, Peter. ;)

Once the repairing is finished I'm pretty certain that SQ State Championships will hold their original prestige.

Its great too see that you are keen to get the State Championships back to the way it used be. Also it is great too see Jase and Totalbowling sponsoring the states.

Another thing that needs to change is the attitude of some bowling centre's management and associations around Qld towards the bowlers.

Thanks for trying Peter and Jase, and good luck.

Geoff

Squad List so Far.
1. Adopt-a-Hack
2. Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe
3. Pimps and Hoes
4. Horny Devils
5. Miffy's Moaters
6. Broni and the Jets
7. 4 Guys and a girl.
8. Barb Sharpe and the Blunts
9. Lum's Chums
10. Haros 1.
11. The Tammy Faye Bakker's (It's a Make-up team - looking for more members.)
9 Spots still open.

Peter.

Back
Top Bottom