The Nell Weir Cup

Jase

Admin
Staff member
There has been a new Event added to the South Qld Championships…

The Nell Weir Cup​

Check in 7.30 pm – Bowl 8.00pm Friday the 17th August-Aspley Tenpin Bowl
A new team’s event Open to all registered members of South Qld association accredited by TBA in 2007…It’s on the Friday night of the “Masters Weekend”

5 Person Teams
H’cap 90% of 220 (Highest league average)
Cost $150.00 per team…
Top 4 teams will play off in a Baker Format Semi Finals and Finals.
(Baker Format- Bowler 1 bowls frame 1, bowler 2 frame 2 and so on)
Semi Finals (Qualifier 1 v Qualifier4, 2v3, Winners progress to final)

Prizes (Based on Full House-Per team)

1st- $700.00 + Shirts + Names on Perpetual Trophy
2nd- $500.00
3rd- $350.00
4th- $250.00

IMPORTANT: Team scores in the Nell Weir Cup will NOT count towards All Events Scores.

Hi guys ...

It should be noted that this event is open to ALL TBA registered bowlers (that includes the Juniors - Nell has done a lot for the Junior Bowlers of QLD).

So get your team in quickly. A similar event (The Ivy Macfarlane) is always full, so we are expecting big numbers.

You can post your teams here if that helps.

Marto.

This is a great addition and I'm sure Nell is stoked!! I would dearly love to enter but will be away at that time. Enjoy the day Nell, you deserve it. :smiley.php:

We have 6 teams already in for the Nell Weir Cup. Will post a squad list when I get it after bowling on Thursday night.

Hey Hoppa, we named our team before we could get our team together, we were after the likes of yourself, or cam , or Double_d, but unfortunatley you guys were already taken, so the only hack left was Jase:D :D

I'm just wondering how much you had to pay to get in that team, mate.

I have a lot of faith in our team "Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe". I think we can take it out, although you will obviously be the favourites, even after the last time I saw you bowl at Aspley ...

Nell Weir Cup Squad List (in no particular order).

1. Adopt-a-Hack
2. Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe
3. Pimps and Hoes
4. Horny Devils
5. Miffy's Moaters
6. Broni and the Jets
7. Knaapsters.

13 spots left ... get in quick.

Nell Weir Cup Squad List (in no particular order).
1. Adopt-a-Hack
2. Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe
3. Pimps and Hoes
4. Horny Devils
5. Miffy's Moaters
6. Broni and the Jets
7. Knaapsters.
13 spots left ... get in quick.
i really hope Adopt a Hack and RA And the dirty fringe are on the same pair i think there would be alot of sledging

Well there won’t be any from me, as they have adopted me for the weekend to bowl with them.:D :D

Back
Top Bottom