The Nell Weir Cup

Nell Weir Cup Squad List (in no particular order).
1. Adopt-a-Hack
2. Rick Aspley and the Dirty Fringe
3. Pimps and Hoes
4. Horny Devils
5. Miffy's Moaters
6. Broni and the Jets
7. Knaapsters.
8. Barb Sharpe and the Blunts
12 spots left ... get in quick.

Broni, are we the 'JETS'? This is a bit of a worry with the average age of the JETS approx. 60 yrs. Does this tournament test for JET FUEL? I can already feel my elbow getting ready to refuel before we bowl.

Flower

Why Jets...:confused: ...Does this have anything to do with the fact that Jets Whine...:p

Flower,

:plane: for you and the other older model jets :wheelchair: , I will be all too willing to man the fuel pump .......so long as the youngest model in the hangar gets a share of the fuel as well....:JD:

If you go to Google and type in Jets the very first entry will give you an accurate definition of this team.

Quote: Stylish, sophisticated and sexy.

We'll line you up against Hammer then, Daniel ... his sledges aren't much good either.

Oh Goodie easy points, You guys better work on your line up because as week speak, when it comes to the baker system, if you make it that far that is, who's going to support Hammo, I see your games going like this, From worst to last realisticly

Line up
1st Peter Martin
2nd Cam Smith
3rd Daniel D
4th ???
5th Hammo

and this is how your game will go

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[9-] [6,3][8/][9/][X]{9-][5,4][9/][8/][XXX]

9 18 37 57 76 85 94 112 132 162 Total

:D :D :D :D

Oh Goodie easy points, You guys better work on your line up because as week speak, when it comes to the baker system, if you make it that far that is, who's going to support Hammo, I see your games going like this, From worst to last realisticly
Line up
1st Peter Martin
2nd Cam Smith
3rd Daniel D
4th ???
5th Hammo
and this is how your game will go
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[9-] [6,3][8/][9/][X]{9-][5,4][9/][8/][XXX]
9 18 37 57 76 85 94 112 132 162 Total
:D :D :D :D
you are full of **** richie

here we go i Bet you a carton
I can at best match you over 3 games at aspley
i expect to be 4th so i can give rick a strike going in to the 10th

I heard that Kel, jase, luke and fiona only picked you to enhance the teams total handicap ;)

you are full of **** richie
I can at best match you over 3 games at aspley
Thats because you 180- to 190 avg bowlers on the ditch at aspley can avg 205 to give it a shake or 2 hey Hoppa, You say give me a ditch and you'll be my bitch (IM sure you say that to all your boys;) ;) ) so when are you going to start showing this mate????????? Im guessing your 409 for 3 games tonight is what you will be brining hey he's a link, every one have a look at team 5 at the lead off bowler, this is what the fringe will be anchoring with lol
http://www.ashmorebowl.com.au/LeagueStanding/020/standing.htm

I think they are going to change it from Fringe to Cringe..:)
Mind you tonight they lost to top class opposition.

I see your games going like this, From worst to last realisticly
Line up
1st Peter Martin
2nd Cam Smith
3rd Daniel D
4th ???
5th Hammo

I sincerly apoligise to Peter Martin, mate after seeing Hoppa's form 2night, how could I ever have him behind you, (Opps sorry Ian, I was going on your love life and not your avg, lol )

Thats because you 180- to 190 avg bowlers on the ditch at aspley can avg 205 to give it a shake or 2 hey Hoppa, You say give me a ditch and you'll be my bitch (IM sure you say that to all your boys;) ;) ) so when are you going to start showing this mate????????? Im guessing your 409 for 3 games tonight is what you will be brining hey he's a link, every one have a look at team 5 at the lead off bowler, this is what the fringe will be anchoring with lol
http://www.ashmorebowl.com.au/LeagueStanding/020/standing.htm
now richie before u mouth off
you need to know the facts

look how one of the best bowlers in state bowled on the **** we were served up tonight.

Imagine bowling on lanes that have had 100s of social games played on them all day then oiled 40 feet and not washed at night.

for the last half a game i was bowling two handed and with no thumb because it was point less/

Oh and richie the last two times ive bowled at aspley my average for ten has been closer to 220 than 210 sunshine.

Also overheard last night...
This is a reverse block
This is a lefties paradise
I cant score I've only brought 6 balls
Theres more oil on my chips
Did we win any points?
(No Cam, your team didnt win any points. 19 - 0 I think it was..)

See you next round old chap....
Kindest regards,
No Revs :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom