The Ideal Captain

DA BOY

The Secret Weapon
marsghhey
i was interested in your opinions on the perfect captain what qualities, what passions, what power they have. who out of next years possible team do u think would make THE best possible captain!!!!
my opinion; greg elkin is a very motivative and enjoyable person good for a captain!!!
chris commane is very passionative towards his game and the teams progress he is a good company to have around!!!
its a toss up to me but some other peoples opinions would be good!!!

:) marsh :)

hmmm, well i dont bowl shield so i dont know most of the people, but i know chris, and i can say he would make a great captain, he is easy going, motivated, passionate, and has a good idea of the game.

I dont know if he is the best as i dont know the rest of you but he would make a good one none the less.

COSHEA

well, in the girls i have no idea!! but in the guys, i would say chris commane, he my friends would ahve to be the best choice for the tassie team! his funny, and his enthusiastic! liek WOW! when he wants to win it he will! and when his in that mood he drags EVERYONE with him!

i motion Chris commane :D

hey peeps!

I have to agree that chris commane aka titties would make a great captain. He'd keep the team energized :lol:

Although i gotta also agree with da boy that greg elkin would also be great!

Either way i'd Vote 1 Titties!! :lol: :lol:

or

Vote 1 Bloke!! :lol: :lol:

That Chris is a very loud enthusiastic fellow, good qualities for a captain.. does he knows the game but??

Girls? Umm who is in the girls team, i would have said Kara but she's moved elsewhere....good luck :D

its hard to chose between them i aint gunna have an opinion on this subject since i started it and they are both my friends!!!
marsh

Maybe you shoulda put this topic in the junior forum and see who people think should be captain from each state?
But anyways, yes Chris is very loud and very enthusiastic, dont really know Greg so I cant say much on him, but anyway I think Chris would make a great captain. :wink:

yes steve
from what ive heard dan was an excelent captain i wish i was in his last year!!! but i asked who would make a good captain for next year!!!

marsh

Chris would be an excellent captain. He has great leadership qualities.

I'll post something like this in the junior forum and see what people think

Back
Top Bottom