Thanks Mildura!

Ben C

I just want to send out a big thank you and congratulations to everyone involved in making the 2012 Sunraysia Tenpin Cup happen. To Ray and Deano, you guys did an amazing job to get this event off the ground and make it the success it was. To Lisa, Rob and the staff at the bowl, thank you for your hospitality.

The event ran smoothly and was an entertaining weekend. I can say without a doubt that I'll be back next year and I can only hope it will be on a lot more bowlers calendars next year!

Regards
Ben

You are very welcome Ben. We are glad you enjoyed the event, our Centre and our town.
Could not stop the humidity but I think most coped well.

Rob

Completey agree Ben. Had an absolute blast in Mildura and will definitely be heading back there again next year. For all those who didnt come, this was a great event, and all ran smoothly. The staff at the bowl are the friendliest ive ever met, and Ray and Dean did an awesome effort to get this off the ground, as well as help to run it whilst bowling.
Also, thanks to all the volunteers that helped score for us, i know im not the only one who forgot about the manual scoring haha.

Cheers
Chris W

Well guys all i can say is to everyone that was involved in this tournament from the bowlers to the staff to the specatator and sponsors a BIG THANKYOU for your support in making this such a successfull tournament in its first year. Congrats to George on winning and also for Ray and Brenton coming in 2nd and 3rd. Also it was great to see Ash Warren bowl a 300. Thank you to Rob and Lisa for allowing us to hold this tournament. It was a great hit this year so make sure you let everyone know how good it was and how much better and bigger it will be next year.

Once again thank you to everyone.

Deano.

Back
Top Bottom