Thanks Jason and Total Bowling for 2008

Tiger Bottomley

"Lord of the jungle"
I know it is a little late but I just wished to express my sincere thanks for all of the support both financially and in time that you put in to make the 2008 Wide Bay Series the success that it was.

I know you chose to step back throughout the year but you never waivered from your commitment to the success of the tour. It is sad for us, but great for you that you have a new interest but I hope you realise that, while not always said, your support and involvement was thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated.

I hope that if the desire returns, you come back and join us any time as you will always be welcomed.

Also I'm sure that it is greatly appreciated that you have allowed this site to still be used by the Shane, Mark etc who have now taken on the administration roles for 2009 Wide Bay series.

Thanks and regards
Carl

I would like to add my thanks to Jase for his continued support of bowling in 2008.

As Carl mentioned, Jase has stepped back from the game but has continued to keep Totalbowling going as well as sponsoring various tournaments. Without his continued support and without Totalbowling I am sure we would all be worse off as would Australian Bowling.

Thanks Jase & crew, you all deserve a big pat on the back.

I would like to say good work to jase and let everyone know, total bowling is one of the sponsers for next years wide bay putting in $2000
As for the running of next years wide bay that is all Shayne Melton keep up the good work to the both of you and hope to see bigger and better things in 2009.

Carl and dale said it all Jase it would be good to one day see you back in bowling. Thanks for every thing your mate Mick

I dont spend a lot of time on the tournament scene,and it was still easy to see how much work you did put in,not just jas but all that helped.You have been dearly missed.
Have a great christmas
Hoping you get the urge to return.
Thanks
Mark.

Back
Top Bottom