Thank You for 2006

Jase

Admin
Staff member
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few people for a successful sport series in 2006.

Jeff Brigg series founder and promoter, sometimes your efforts go unnoticed. Mate thank you once again for your tireless efforts to keep the series ticking over and you do a great job researching patterns and organizing these events and hopefully with a support team in place for 2007 we will take a small amount of work off of you so you can enjoy your bowling again. To Dave and Hilary you’re scoring, money sorting and Dave and his endless attempts to take our money and run brackets and for you both to give up your own time to be there for the day I thank you very much… To Noel and his many efforts throughout the year helping with lane marshaling and score cards and to Brian Bates for supplying us with great game rates and oiling machine and a great centre to compete in…Also thanks to Kylie Lack for organizing the medals and plaques through Achievement Trophies at the last minute for me..

And last but not least you guys the bowlers…Without the core group showing up to each stop and bringing someone along theses events sure wouldn’t be as much fun…I know talking to a few of you on Sunday at the BBQ and listening to people describe the event, one word that was used to describe this series and that word was FUN, was used a lot and I can tell you it sure as hell is…

As a sponsor of this event with out these people the series wouldn’t be the success that it has been…

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a successful 2006 and hopefully a very successful 2007…Well done to all the round winners and also to the man himself Carl Bottomley, who still manages to be the only one to have his name on that end of year points Trophy..

Thankyou

I agree with everything Jase has said above...with only one minor problem, he's forgotten someone very important...himself....

Without Jase's consistent sponsorship of the sports series we would not have been as successful over the past few years.....Thanks Jase for your continued involvement in tournament bowling in Queensland for without your continued support we would struggle.....thanks again mate

Can't wait to get back to the Sports Series next year!!! Will do my best to bring some southerners too.

thanks for the kind words guys , the series is easy to run with the help i get from hilary and dave and from all the great sponsors who are allways ready to help out.

2007 might just be the year someone knocks carl off !!!!!!!! even if we can't beat him we will have fun trying !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom