Natasha Qualischefski
Kelly Organ
Larissa Brosnan

What !!!!! No Steve Hampson. :confused:

Very Disappointing :(

Jester

P.S By the way Congrats to all those who were selected,

Hammo

I'm surprised Sir Quailly didn't offer me a formal invitation, besides I'm quite happy to only represent 2 Associations in my time and feel that its in Brissy that I belong.

Hammo

To King Jester and all followers of the challenge. I formally invite you all to join the Sunshine Coast Team Selections for next year if you wish to meet our selection criteria. You will need to Sanction with the SCTBA , Bowl our Championships and Masters and bowl in a sanction league for the complete season. So if you chose to come each week to league from as far away as you wish, it will be our pleasure to welcome you as a member of the Sunshine Coast and you may make the team if the selecters chose you. All players selected this year, meet this criteria.

:D quailly

To King Jester and all followers of the challenge. I formally invite you all to join the Sunshine Coast Team Selections for next year if you wish to meet our selection criteria. You will need to Sanction with the SCTBA , Bowl our Championships and Masters and bowl in a sanction league for the complete season. So if you chose to come each week to league from as far away as you wish, it will be our pleasure to welcome you as a member of the Sunshine Coast and you may make the team if the selecters chose you. All players selected this year, meet this criteria.

Thanks sir for the run down and making me feel better :D

Hammo

Or you could take a drive down the Highway and bowl for a real team...

Back
Top Bottom