Squad List Sport Series Number #4

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Squad list of people who have sent deposits for the Sport Series on November 25th. Starting as per usual at 9am sharp!

1. Andrew Cherrett
2. Paul Sutton
3. Ken McLachlan
4. Tamika Spooner
5. Dale Fitzgerald
6. Don McRae
7. Kevin McRae
8. Stephen Cowland

If your name is here then we have recieved your despoits.

All Cash and Cheques to be sent to 47 Princes Highway, Albion Park Rail, 2527.
If you would like to pay the deposit by Card, then call us on 4257 9333. Just remember to ask for Tim or Kobi.

Get in quick to secure your spot. Hope to see some more entries coming in soon!

Thanks guys!

Later Da Cowman!

That's all that have paid their deposits by the time of that post. There's been a few more since. Nobody's name goes up without a deposit. Fair enough too.

Hey guys, I'm going to head down to the alley tomorrow and check up on the people who have since paid deposits and I will update the list immediately.
Hopefully we get a decent number of people. I can't see why a small $20 deposit is scaring everyone away...

Later Da Cowman!

Hopefully we get a decent number of people. I can't see why a small $20 deposit is scaring everyone away...
Later Da Cowman!

Cow, I think it's only scaring them away because if they don't show up, they lose their $20. You'll probably find most people will sign up on the last few days or just show up at the bowl on the day.

Well, if the 30 odd people that pulled out or decided simply to not show up at the last hadn't have done that, we wouldn't have this problem.

1. Andrew Cherrett
2. Paul Sutton
3. Ken McLachlan
4. Tamika Spooner
5. Dale Fitzgerald
6. Don McRae
7. Kevin McRae
8. Stephen Cowland
9. J.P. LI
10. Andrew Magill
11. Chris Thomas
12. Jason Doust
13. Michael Cunningham
14. Felice Deseare
15. Neil Donnelly

Just over 2 weeks to go... Be nice to see more people putting there names down soon.

Later Da Cowman!

Cow, I think it's only scaring them away because if they don't show up, they lose their $20. You'll probably find most people will sign up on the last few days or just show up at the bowl on the day.
It's 2 weeks out. Even I know what I'm doing two weeks out (mostly) and I'm dreadful with dates! I think they're more scared of commitment than losing their 20 bucks.

If folks just show up on the day, at least they'll only be stuffing Cow and the bowl around once, but a bit of commitment would be encouraging, not to mention make the whole process run more smoothly on the day.

C'mon folks. Support the guy who's supporting you!

I would love to bowl in it but money is tight and bowling in the bunswick advent which is the next weekend.

next cow

People are more then welcome to show up on the day. Don't get there late, we might wait if you've paid a deposit and your on your way. It'll very much be a first in best dressed... Maybe we might have to make it cheaper for deposits...

Pete, that dates are unfornatuate, I agree. But there wasn't much left. As the guy organising it I try to make it convinient for me, as well as not colliding with tournaments.

If you are thinking about just showing up. Leave a post so we know how many lanes to oil... just hope you get there before we start and other people don't pay deposits. Or we don't run out of lanes. Can't take up an entire 24 lane centre for 15 bowlers... 5 pairs maybe, not 12. Pay your deposit and you'll definately have a wonderfully oiled lane to compete on.

And for those interested, I'm told by the mechs that there is a good chance it'll be a 42 foot pattern of some sort. I have basically no say in it, nor practicing on it prior.

Later Da Cowman!

Hay Cowman

Just enquiring as to how the numbers for sunday's Tournament are going

Also to all Sydney and ACT bowlers come on and CHALLENGE your ability on 40 odd foot of oil sports condition.

Back
Top Bottom