2010 AMF Bowling Australian Cup - Squad Listing

Hi Craigy,

Sorry mate but can you please remove Matt Francis and I.

Unexpected work commitments, again sorry mate.

Drew

Congratulations to Centre Manager Michael Craig for accomplishing the impossible.

Thanks to Michael's tenacity, Illawarra Strikezone has new approaches, new scoring and fixed air conditioning to go with it's a great Kegel Edge lane surface and good ole Brunswick A2 installation, making the carry as good as what it is there. What's not to like people?

In addition to this, he has arranged sponsorship of the Australia Cup with SGS Air Conditioning and GPS Facilities Management as major sponsors for the event, as well as the support of AMF Bowling Centres and AMF Illawarra. Thank you Michael and thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Has anyone noticed what a good tournament player with a good understanding of the game as well as the business can do as a manager? Any wonder he was recently awarded "Manager of the Year."

We need more like him, so get behind him. I'll see you at Australia Cup.

Cheers,
Jason

Congratulations to Centre Manager Michael Craig for accomplishing the impossible.

Thanks to Michael's tenacity, Illawarra Strikezone has new approaches, new scoring and fixed air conditioning to go with it's a great Kegel Edge lane surface and good ole Brunswick A2 installation, making the carry as good as what it is there. What's not to like people?

In addition to this, he has arranged sponsorship of the Australia Cup with SGS Air Conditioning and GPS Facilities Management as major sponsors for the event, as well as the support of AMF Bowling Centres and AMF Illawarra. Thank you Michael and thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Has anyone noticed what a good tournament player with a good understanding of the game as well as the business can do as a manager? Any wonder he was recently awarded "Manager of the Year."

We need more like him, so get behind him. I'll see you at Australia Cup.

Cheers,
Jason

Jason

All correct
AND we will now lose him to the ACT as a Centre Manager
That is Sad, Things have never been so good since he has been here

Hi all,

Please see attached the current squad listing, I have also attached a revised payout just to give people an idea of what the payout will look like if we dont not receive any more entries.

Although i am sure we will receive a few late comers!!!

Just to clarafy the tournament format WILL NOT CHANGE although the payout will be changed to reflect entries.

Thanks once again to all the bowlers who are coming to support this great event.

Regards,

Michael Craig
[email protected]

Attachments

• 2010 Australian Cup Squads.xls
    37 KB · Views: 93
  • Revised Payout 50.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 83
Hi all,

Please see attached the current squad listing for this weekend.

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Attachments

• 2010 Australian Cup Squads.xls
    37 KB · Views: 79
Sorry Michael,

But Matthew Wormald will not be able to attend on the weekend due to work commitments.

Hi Michael.

Could you please with draw Chloe Harradine-Hale from the Tournament please,due to work commitments.

Thankyou.

Lynda

Back
Top Bottom