2010 AMF Bowling Youth Cup - Squad Listing

Hi All,

Please see attached the current squad listing, note that B squad is now full.

A reminder that a deposit is required to secure your sqaud selection, preference will be given to any entering bowler who pays a deposit.

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

• 2010 Youth Cup Squads.xls
    39 KB · Views: 70
Hi,

Just wanted to make sure that for Aaron Buda you received the whole $220 and not just the $50 deposit. It was paid via a credit card in the one transaction. Thanks.

Hi All,

Please see attached the current squad listing, A reminder that now B squad is full deposits or flight confirmations WILL BE required for you to keep your spot in B squad.

Please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you need any more information.

Regards,

Craigy.

Attachments

43 KB · Views: 37
Hi Gina, Yes it was received this afternoon as well as Sarah Terry.

I will post an updated list tomorrow.

Regards,

Michael.

Hi all,

Please see attached the current squad listing, as it looks like our youth bowlers are not a fan of getting up early in the morning we have removed A squad and opened up B squad to allow for more entries.

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Attachments

33 KB · Views: 89
Youu call yourself a youth bowler craigy? You of all people should know that a 23 yr old doesnt know that am exists :p

see you on the weekend mate at adult cup

micheal can you remove matthew smith from A squad im unable to make it due to i have injured my hand
cheers matthew smith

Hi all,

Please see attached the current squad listing, as it looks like our youth bowlers are not a fan of getting up early in the morning we have removed A squad and opened up B squad to allow for more entries.

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Assuming 'opened up' means there is now no limit to B squad. Could you put Scott Lutschini down for B squad please.

Hi all,

Please see attached the latest squad listing for this weekends event.

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Attachments

33 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom