2010 AMF Bowling Australian Cup - Squad Listing

Hi all,

Please see attached the latest squad listing.

For those waiting for the AMF Youth Cup entry form as soon as TBA send the accreditation number I will post the entry form on Totalbowling.

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

• 2010 Australian Cup Squads.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 118
Craigy,

Can you please put Craig Sproule in B squad.

If you are going to be at the Masters I will provide you with the deposit then otherwise '...the cheque will be in the mail'

thanx,

Craig

Hi All,

Please see attached the current squad listing.

Good luck to those bowlers competeing for a free entry in the NSW or ACT Win A Spot tournaments this Sunday!

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Attachments

31 KB · Views: 86
Hi All,

Please see attached the current squad listing.

Just a reminder to those bowlers coming from Sydney that both AMF Macarthur and AMF North Strathfield are holing Win a Spot Tournaments this Sunday morning. Please pm me if you would like any further details.

We are also pleased to announce that in preparation for the event the centre has recently undergone an upgrade including LCD monitors, Brunswick Score King Pins, a Kegel Ion and new approaches being installed as I write this post.

Finally I would like to welcome SGS Air Conditioning and GPS Facilities Management as our major sponsors for the event, as well as of course AMF Bowling Centres and AMF Illawarra. Without their gracious support we would not be able to continue running such a great event with such a large prize payout.

Once again I look forward to seeing you all in December!

Regards,

Michael Craig.

Attachments

37 KB · Views: 115
hey craigy,

just wondering how bad the prize money will like getting cut by due to the low amount of entries.

Back
Top Bottom