Squad list For K&K 2007

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Here is the squad list to date.

Attachments

• 2007 K _ K Classic Squad Listing.xls
    22 KB · Views: 352
I thought I already had myself down for this before, but my name doesn't appear on that list..

Anyhow, C squad please.

Just a reminder to everyone that if you would like to put your name down you need to email me personally [email protected]. or contact kedron bowl. The bowlers that email me or leave a message at kedron bowl will get first preference over the squad listing, before the bowlers that post on this forum.

Thankyou to everyone that has emailed me with there squad.

Thankyou
Kirstie Mills
Tournament Organiser

Kirstie,

Please don’t take this the wrong way but, at the moment you have two pages of people wanting to bowl your tournament…Sure take entries through your email and snail mail (Australia Post) but, you need to also see that people find it easier to post (A SQUAD PLEASE) here as it take a few seconds…What I am saying is that other than this site there isn’t a lot of publicity for this event or others out there, so don’t turn these members away because they choose to post on here…99.9% of tournaments are posted on here and 99.9% of the members choose to post listings on here…This is vastly becoming the way to put your name down for tournaments in Australia…

You would be crazy to tell someone they have missed a squad because they put there name on here instead of emailing you…

Kellie and I are more than happy to help you out with squad lists…

Jase

Back
Top Bottom