South Queensland Junior Masters

BaaMoo

I would like to congratulate Steve Armstrong and Rochelle Mottlee on winning the 2008 South QLD Junior Masters today at Greenslopes Lanes.

Further congratulating all place getters as follows;

2nd: Dominic Carswell (sorry if mispelt) and Beth Grandison
3rd: Chris Wingett and Kristina Ney
and all participants for their great sportsmanship and fantastic bowling.

Steve also bowled a very nice 300 in the final after many close games throughout the day. Congratulations.

Rachael

Steve.. another win...another 300? seriously.. its getting quite boring now hearing u win.... jokes man!.. congrats! well deserved! you are getting better and better!

Rochelle.... let again another win, proud of ya!. getting better and better every single day! well deserved rocky, just one step closer on bigger and better things:)

congrats to the other place's

firstly. i would like to congratulate steve for his 300. you bowled awesome. your win was well deserved.

next. to rocky. congrats on winning. you bowled really well.

:Dyey for kristina. you bowled so well. im so proud of you mad dude.

congrats also to chris and domonic on your placings. chris you bowled really well and from what i saw unlucky on some occassions.

to marah and ben. you both bowled with injuries. but you both still did really well and im proud of you! :)

to lari, sean, hayden, morgan, shannon and everyone else. it was an excellent day with some great bowling and some great sportmanship. everyone should be proud of what they did.

:D

Congratulations to everybody, in particular to Steve. Mate, what can I say...Every time you tell me about your bowling it just gets better and better. Another 300, another tournament win. If that doesn't show the potential to become one of Australia's best than I don't know what does.

Keep up the great bowling and keep on believing in yourself and you can achieve anything you want mate.

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Congrats to Steve and Rocky on winning you guys bowled awesome
Steve do you want to share the 300's around please?:p

bec

CONGRATS!!! Steve, you truly are a spectacular bowler, huge effort to win and to bowl another 300. Congrats to rocky on her win as well and to all over place holders.

Good on ya Steve you averaged a very impressive 237 for the day which i must say is very impressive (thought i'd emphasise that!!!), made my 210 average look a bit dull but oh well you get that and like bec said, share the 300's around. be nice to hear it from someone else....Hahaha, you know i'm kidding. Anywho, congrats to all that bowled...until next time.

Sean

Your rad dude..

Man bowl one .. with Casey on the Screen :D

haha
Nah Congratulations Dude..

you gotta be happy with your efforts.. :)

HEY ROCKY
Congrats dude
i havent really talked to you much.. but ur an awesome bowler
keep it up man :D

I am very dissapointed now that we left just after i finished bowling. i was easily gonna place a bet that either chris deano or steven were gonna bowl 300 by the end of the day. Dominic congratulations you bowled awesome you had a very good weekend and deserved all of it

Well Done to Steve and Rocky on winning and to Beth, Chris, Kristina and Dominic Congrats. Shame I missed all the excitment. Keep up the good bowling guys.

Missing you all
Caitlin

way to go everyone in the junior masters, especially Steve you are on fire!!

congratulations from all the team at AMF Kedron Bowl :coolthumb:

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom