Junior Brisbane cup results

Congratulations to Malcolm Hunt and Rochelle Mottlee for winning the Junior Brisbane Cup.

A brilliant 300 game in the last game by Malcolm saw him take the title beating Daniel Webb from Sydney for second and Ben Taylor third.

For the girls division, Jessica Needham from Townsville was second and Michelle Oberman and Rachael Wingett tied for third.

High games were the name of the tournament, throughout qualifying and the final, including

Chris Wingett 278
Ben Taylor 275 299
Scott Jaffray 269
Sean Vettiger 279
Malcolm Hunt 277 300
Matthew Smith 279

71% of all games bowled in the boys final were over 200.

Great bowling by all who participated.

Our sincere thanks to Sharp Plywood for once again sponsoring this Junior event.

Finals result attached

Attachments

• Book1.xls
    39.5 KB · Views: 156
Just wanna say congratulations to Rochelle Mottlee for winning the Junior Brisbane Cup. You bowled pretty damn good!. Also to Jessica Needham for coming second. And a HUGE thanks to Rachael for joining me in the 3rd. Without you in 3rd place with me, i would've cried!! ha ha.

And congratulations to my boy Malcolm, throwin a 300 for first place. Also to Daniel Webb for second, after bowling so beautifully all weekend. And Ben Taylor for coming 3rd and bowled a 299 in matchplay.

It was a small tournament this year, but i encourage all the junior bowlers in Queensland and interstate to bowl it!!.

Congrats everyone in the top 3 both male and female. And also Jess Needham for 2nd! Good stuff

Congrats to Malcolm Hunt on the win, well deserved...
also a congrats to daniel for coming 2nd and ben for 3rd place

Rochelle... yes i called u rochelle:p .... congrats on the win, told ya u would win it;)

congrats to Jess for coming 2nd, and Michelle and Rachael for tied 3rd

\
Rochelle... yes i called u rochelle:p .... congrats on the win, told ya u would win it;)
yea she knows she was going to win it well done to rocky and the rest of the girls that particapated well done
also congrates to malcolm for the win with his amazing 300 in the last game to take a very determine first place away from dainel webb congrates to all the boys particapated

Back
Top Bottom