Malcolm Hunt - 300 at Junior Brisbane Cup!!!

Missy89

Mad Chick!
A HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE congratulations to Malcolm Hunt for bowling his first sanctioned 300 at greenslopes in the last game of the Junior Brisbane Cup Matchplay.

The 300 was the game that put Malcolm into the lead to JUST beat Daniel Webb who was leading right the way through from qualifying and matchplay up until the last game.

It was an awesome game to watch. Everyone stopped and watched as Malcolm threw the last few shots. Every shot was beautiful and right in the pocket.

Awesome bowling baby!!!!. You deserved it....

Congratulations Malcolm on both the Win and the 300 game. What did you use
to throw it with. Keep up the good bowling.
Animal

Congrats Malcolm! Brilliant bowling dude. Good bowling too Daniel. Just goes to show its not over till the very last ball. Sounds like it was a great weekend i shoulda been there

congrats on the win and the 300 malcom sorry i wasnt there to watch dude

but

red nut represent

Bout F**kin Time Lol And I Still Hav One Up On Ya :p Hahahahaha Well 2moro Nite We Will Bowl Another One Each Hahah :p

congrats malcolm on the 300 it was a great game to watch u smashed me that game in matchplay well done and congrats again

steve armstrong

malcolm... about time you bowl a real one... congrats man well deserved all the shots what i seen were all in the pocket...

Brett

HIP HIP HOORAY FOR MALCOLM!!

Awesome bowling Malcolm... well done. You are a superstar!!!

was a great game and the 12 shot by far was perfect pocket shot from what i saw great game to see congrates to you malcolm well deserved

hey bro, brilliant game, it was fantastic to watch, your mum gave me a dead arm from punching me cause she was tense! Haha, anyway thats two things you've won this year, keep it up.

GO THE RED NUTS!!!!!!

Sean

well done malcom i seen it all man u no it cause i was talkin to u the hole game and well done on winnin ill see u next tiem peace man and keep up the good bowling
james dent

Back
Top Bottom