Brendan Meads v Malcolm Hunt head to head 300 games

Rikki

you talk, ill bowl!!!
I have seen quite a few 300's bowled in my day, i have lost a game 279-300 but never have i seen two guys head to head bowl 300.
This was at Caboolture bowl last night 3/10/12 second game, Brendan was hitting the pocket like a virgin in Bangkok and Mal hit back even harder.

Great to watch. If you are on my or Brendans facebook i have put the video up, its worth the watch.

Well done guys, they even got to share the prize money for 1st and 2nd 300(s) of the month..

A marvellous effort. Is it the first time in Australia ? Is it actually so, that the Centre has a permanent prize fund fot 1st and 2nd 300 EVERY month?

Yes Jim, you have to join as a member to collect off the board and it resets every month.

not sure but would love to know if it is the 1st head to head pair of perfects?

great stuff gents, well done.

jase

Yes Jim, it's just like rikki said.. And $100 for every 300 after the 1st 2.. There's also $$ up for grabs for anything over 270 as well

Thats just awesome, for me seeing 1 300's rare but 2 on the same game on the same pair of lanes, head to head, thats just sick, good on them for getting it on camera to!

Back
Top Bottom