Christopher Harvey Bowls 300 At Gosford

CSP

Christopher Harvey has just bowled a perfect 300 game at Gosford, the centres first in three years. The first game of a four game series in the scratch singles was absolutely awesome, all flush pocket shots.

This was Christopher's first 300 game at the age of 17 and definitely more to come. He has excelled in the past 12 months of his career; 2nd Australian Junior Masters, Central Coast Junior Masters Champion, 2005 NSW Shield Representative, 298 game, 1000 series, and now a perfect game to add to the list that will go onto further achievements in the future.

As a coach, it's always great to have students to suceed at their highest achievements. I'm always proud of my students achieve their goals but to actually see them bowl a perfect game is an awesome feeling.

Congratulations Chris, You deserve it.

well done mate, nice to see a team mate complete the feat you tha man.

Christian, is Chris related to James, what ever happened to James Harvey? does he still bowl. :confused:

willey.

Chris is not related to James at all. I have coached Chris since he was 11 years old and that was when he started bowling.

James is working at Chatswood and does not bowl anymore.

Wow!
Congratulations Chris, I knew this would come for you sooner or later. Its some good bowling coming from you goin in towards Nats!
Well Done Mate

Jen

Congrats Chris. I knew you were getting close. I hope that there is many more to come. (One or two at Nationals would be great for your team just quietly!) :p

Back
Top Bottom