Casey Dempsey 167.6
Kristina Ney 158.6
Johanna Hodnett 158.5
Larissa Brosnan 157.4
Tamara Harmsworth 157.2

reserves
Beth Grandison 151.4
Stephanie Surawski 149.2

Well done to all that made the team you guys really worked hard to make it from what i hear about the pattern
Well done to rocky and steve on making you guys are legends and deserve to wear the SQ shirt with pride next april:D

see ya in Brisbane next yr :p

bec

Congratulations to everybody who made it. Great to see some old and new faces in the team!

Special congrats to Steve, Chris, Dean and Jaydn. Well done boys!

These teams are sure to be very strong this year and very good to watch :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Congrats to all who made the team....

Special congrats to our little buddy Casey Midgley :Vette:we knew you'd make it :p

HUGE congrats to our fellow Aspley bowlers
Aaron Duff
Steve Armstrong
Dean McGregor
and
Kristina Ney

Rochelle,
You are a superstar sweetie, we are so happy for you :salute:

Brad and Rachel

Congrats to everyone who made the team, was great to watch. Special Congrats to my lil bro Casey well done also dad said awsome job! Congrats to Jodee and Lari well done you too. Also a Big Congrats to Chris on topping it well deserved.

Congrats to all the bowlers that made the team... tough pattern they bowled on... congrats to all the new comers as well.... do SQ proud!

huge congrats to rocky for making the team... still smashing those pins... after soo much bowling this month!....

congrats to chris and jodee for topping it.

Congrats again to everybody who made it

yeoooooooooowwwwwwww Rocky. another year yay. tag team much?

Steve & Dean...Congrats

congrats 2 Marah.. retro much;)

Sean- i hope your shoulder get's better..... definatley going to miss having you on the team.. kissess..

JODEEEEEEEEE.......................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Topped...

thats awesome as...

much much much love for that...

plenty of kisses at New Year For You!!!!!!

haha... and all you others that made the team i spose i should mention yas... congrats to all

ON YA WINGETT AND JODESTER! also congrats to my buds Casey, lari and tamara.
good stuff guys girls

hey, i jst wanna say well done to everyone, and goodluck and show everone what sq is made of!!! :D

Just wanted to say a special congratulations to Johanna Hodnett on making her first Presidents Shield Team -

well done my little friend, you have come a long way this year, and may this be the start of bigger and better things.......I'd better check and see if I have any more balls to give you, seeing as I'm not using them in the near future ;)

Broni

It was a good roll-off to bowl in. very tuff condition out there on the weekend and i want to congratulate everyone who made the team.. well done.
an bad luck Sean for the shoulder injury :(, you were still in there till it started to get a little painful on sunday.. sorry mate.. you'll make youth team for 09' easy..
thanks to everyone that rolled off and hope to all see you soon.. :)

congrats to all who made the team

special congrats to wingett and jodee for topping it

casey midgley i knew you could make it mate well bowled

dean u were lucky but u bowled good enough to make it

and to kristina ney u bowled soooooo well and im happy u made the team

and sean dont worry bout it mate as casey said youth team 09 buddy

to finish it was a great weekend i had heaps of fun

Congrats to everyone who made the teams..
was awesome bowling from everyone all weekend.
especially on those tough conditions.

and Congrats to chris and jodee for topping it all.
And a HUGE congrats to my buddy johanna..
for making her 1st state team!
Oh so proud of you !!

xoxo

and Sean hope your arm gets better buddy. Would have loved to have you on the team this year.
xoxo

What a great experience for all of you - congratulations!

'specially to Rocky, Jodee, Johanna, Larissa and Tamara and to the one and only 'Little Woggie' - ENJOY! but not tooooo much.

Flower

Congradulations to everyone who made the team!:cool:
Everyone who made the team deserved it and best of luck to South Queensland in the President shield. It was a great weekend with some very tight competition :)
Special congrats to the new team members Casey Midgley and Josh Kemp!
Keep up the hard work Patty! You bowled some very good scores on the weekend mate!

Chris make sure you pack a spare pair of pants for the president shield. I'd hate to see the opposition rolling on the floor laughing. ;)

Hope to see you all in a few weeks at the junior shield in Rocky:)

wow....

some suprises in there.... but the roll off was good to watch.
especially coz i didnt have to bowl in it baha.

i want to say that sean, my little bro. you know you deserved to be in that team!! i know you deserved it, and everyone else knows it too. but unfortunately having a 'seven past the post' roll off doesnt allow for injuries.
WHAT POO!!! that team will have a boring time without you...

and to the others that didnt make it (but should definately be in the team).

-beth.... you bowled so well all weekend and i was so proud of you. all your hard work has definately improved your game, you were just a bit unlucky. im sorry!!

-patty..... everytime i watch you bowl, you seem to have put about 5 more revs on your ball. you're rippin it up at the moment. bad luck that you didnt get in the team... all good though.

-stephy..... you bowled absolutely AWESOME.. i was sure you would make it. but even though you didnt, you still bowled great and i am so proud. so is my dad!!!

sorry if i forgot anyone...

and for those who are the SQ team of 2008.

-chris.... nice work on topping it. you bowled like a champ, and im glad you got yourself up there.

-casey (mini wang).... i said to malcolm you'd make it for sure!! and you do... as i predicted. nice work LOY

-aaron, jaydn and dean.... in it again!! yay... good work!!!

-joshua kemp... a new fella on the team. its fun, look forward to it.

-steve.... finally you're in. and we were all cheerin for ya!! STEEEEEVVVVEEEE

and the girls...

-jodee.... dang you fine. knew you would top it. you showed em who's boss.

-rocky.... good work. hopefully this year you wont get an infected thumb!! lol

-casey, kristina, johanna, larissa, and tamarah.... the new comers. shield is an awesome experience and you learn so much. have fun!!

i'll hopefully be there for the last day of shield and ofcourse the dinner dance!! wouldnt miss it!!!

have fun training!!!!

ciao for now... michelle!!

Back
Top Bottom