Small competition for Caboolture this weekend - How many games 279 or over

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just a fun little comp, winner will get a new Storm towel

Just guess how many games 279 and above will be bowled on the weekend (qualifying and matchplay) at Caboolture. The Storm towel will go to the person with the exact or closest to the end number.

Please list down your name and how many you predict. It's a strong field and a soft house, choose wisely :) If there is a tie, you will get a towel each.

This will also include matchplay so the winner will be decided after the tournament.

Good luck

George
Storm Staff

apparently we r bowling on the same pattern as ladies classic witch was called (The Middle Road) i think.?

So im going with 14

Qld. Ladies Classic pattern was Kegel Kode Challenge Series (Transfer Roller) 4239. Don't know if that is what they are using this weekend.

And, George, don't give away all the Storm towels - we need one at least for the Lefties Challenge!!

Oops! 10 games

Flower

If I can have a chat with Pedro then I would say none.....especially on the left....

(If I could have a second guess then I would have to say 10...but all bowled by MAGOO....GO the GURU...)

It's not really a man crush if you are both so openly hetro....(does that exist in Narnia?????)

Back
Top Bottom