Skyline Classic - AMF Blacktown 3rd & 4th February 2007

Unfortunately. l couldn't make it to come and watch, but l'm sure it was great.

Maybe next time :)

thanks to all the bowlers for their support we had great bowling, great condition and great food thanks lis , annette, ryan , dave , staff and to amf good fun allround from mrs c

NICE STORM TOWEL JASON
Thanks! I must remember to stand at the other end to get the Vise logo in too! ;-)

But in all seriousness, a big thank you to the management and staff of Blacktown Bowl. Ryan worked very hard to produce a tournament grade lane condition (challenging, but not overly difficult) and everyone else made the squads and final run like a Swiss watch. I look forward to returning next year. Hopefully the a/c is sorted out by then with Westpoint management.

Kind Regards,
Jason

I just wanna say a big thankyou to all that participated and congrats to all that made it to Sunday

To Paul a huge job mate well done to you and to your mum i have already told her how well she did, she is a champion

Congrats to Shuan Cummings on his 300 game and to Michael Little for winning, awesome job

Thank you to Paul and Jason for comments

It was a pleasure to prepare the lanes for you all over the two days hope to see you all again at Blacktown soon

Cheers Ryan

I'd like to say a huge thankyou to everyone for making the weekend so successful. There was such a good vibe & we saw some fantastic bowling over the 2 days. Congratulations to Mick Little for taking the title, to Sean Cummings for his 300, and to all finalists.

Watch this space for details on the Skyline Winter Classic!

Warm Regards

Lis

Back
Top Bottom