Skyline Classic - AMF Blacktown 3rd & 4th February 2007

Hey Im just wondering when the A squad "Should" finish up by what time. Im asking this cause I got my first week of metro cup at castle hill at 2pm and from what ive been told by a reliable source, breakdowns occur often and the "floating floor" as he calls it causes bowling balls to disappear and never come back lol.

You will be fine to get to Castle Hill by 2pm, there are a few bowlers in squad 1 that will be bowling at 2pm that day in other centres around Sydney.

Not that I'm expecting to be participating, but what time does it start on Sunday? Sorry if it's been posted and I missed it. Is it the same time as squad 1 on Saturday?
Cheers.

Spot on mate. Sunday will also be a 8am checkin.

Updated Squad list
Squad 1: 8am Checkin - 8:30am bowl (max. 48 bowlers)
  1. RUSSELL CHOWN
  2. JOHN MCGRATH
  3. HENRY VANDENBERG
  4. BRONWYN ROBINSON
  5. RICHARD STEVENS
  6. WAYNE LEWIS
  7. STUART O'NEILL
  8. SHANE McPHERSON
  9. SUZANNE JACK
  10. STEVE SMITH
  11. STEVE PIETERS
  12. MARK LANE
  13. MELANIE O'HARA
  14. SHAUN O'HARA
  15. TIMIKA SPOONER
  16. DALE FITZGERALD
  17. JASON DOUST
  18. SHAUN CUMMINGS
  19. PETER MILLER
  20. ALAN SHEPHARD
  21. BOBBIE O'RIELLY
  22. ANDREW LLOYD
  23. CRAIG FRASER
  24. NICK KOUMANDAKIS
  25. GREG PIPER
  26. JUSTIN KENNEDY
  27. ROSS BROWN
  28. ROBERT DELAHOY
  29. TERRY PARSALIDIS
Squad 2: 1:30pm Checkin - 2:00pm bowl (max. 28 bowlers)
  1. MATT RILEY
  2. STEVE McILWAIN
  3. SAM ROMEO
  4. ROBBIE ALSTON
  5. PAUL CHOWN
  6. RODNEY BUSCIC
  7. CHRISTIAN PURDUE
  8. J.P.LI
  9. GLEN ANDERSON
  10. ANDI JULIAS
  11. STEVE COWLAND
  12. CHRIS THOMAS
  13. JULIE PRICE
  14. CRAIG BOURKE
  15. MICK LITTLE
  16. BRENDAN HEATHWOOD
  17. ELIZABETH GRAY
  18. TONY MURRAY
  19. SHAUN COTTER
  20. ADAM SVECHHEIMERS
  21. NATHAIEL MASON
  22. DAVE ROSSER
  23. BRETT LARMAN
  24. BRAD COOK
  25. KARA TRIULCIO
Entrys can be made via the TotalBowling or by contacting Lyn Chown at AMF Blacktown on 02 9622 8950.

To all asking about the pattern it will be the same both sides it is gettn analysed again first thing tomorrrow morning so there will be no dramas there and to answer Jason Doust's questions im not sure on the history of it but it was given to me and AMF Macarthur by the kind people of Kegel.

who cares what pattern it is,most of us should be experenced enough now to adjust what we are given, if not you should have a good look at your bowling attitude

Good point Jason, they used this pattem last thursday. The scores were good on both side 3 or 4 270+ games on the right, on the left Webber shot 1000+ and I shot 300. Even though I'm a lefty the right should the same or even wider.
Hi Macka,

That's not what the numbers say (or Matt). It's never going to be wider on the right with that graph. But we'll see. Graphs are a guide, not a gospel. It'll be interesting to see if I can bowl right around the hang Matt describes. (I've got a couple of tricks up these old sleeves yet. Might even get to use some leftover revs from the 90's!) ;)

On a positive note, we have a tournament with head oil and respectable length of taper on a Brunswick lane surface within driving distance. It looks very playable, so I'm in!

Cheers,
Jason

hi jason,

I bowled in the telstar doubles tonight, if the lanes are the same as tonight it will be a interesting pattern, i bowled a 761, back end was not to big, but we did have a league bowl before us so that would of moved the oil a bit.

btw its peter miller, see you on saturday

Peter, last night was different. The pattern was playing very similar on both sides. Left and righ had the hang spot and scores were more realistic. This weekend will be very interesting and a challenge. I think the winnner will be the person who can get the corners out and who can spare the best, also the person who can stay away from danger around 45foot

Thanks for the heads up gentlemen! Sounds fair and challenging. Who could ask for more?

Looking forward to the event and the one of the best pizzas in Australia just down around the corner! I say one of the best, because although I've never had better, I knew a place that equalled it in the 80's!

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. They also make great coffee!

Updated Squad list

Squad 1: 8am Checkin - 8:30am bowl (max. 48 bowlers)
  1. RUSSELL CHOWN
  2. JOHN MCGRATH
  3. HENRY VANDENBERG
  4. BRONWYN ROBINSON
  5. RICHARD STEVENS
  6. STUART O'NEILL
  7. SHANE McPHERSON
  8. STEVE PIETERS
  9. MARK LANE
  10. TIMIKA SPOONER
  11. DALE FITZGERALD
  12. JASON DOUST
  13. SHAUN CUMMINGS
  14. PETER MILLER
  15. ALAN SHEPHARD
  16. ANDREW LLOYD
  17. CRAIG FRASER
  18. NICK KOUMANDAKIS
  19. GREG PIPER
  20. ROSS BROWN
  21. ROBERT DELAHOY

Squad 2: 1:30pm Checkin - 2:00pm bowl (max. 28 bowlers)
  1. MATT RILEY
  2. STEVE McILWAIN
  3. SAM ROMEO
  4. ROBBIE ALSTON
  5. PAUL CHOWN
  6. RODNEY BUSCIC
  7. CHRISTIAN PURDUE
  8. J.P.LI
  9. GLEN ANDERSON
  10. ANDI JULIAS
  11. STEVE COWLAND
  12. CHRIS THOMAS
  13. JULIE PRICE
  14. STEVE LENTON
  15. MICK LITTLE
  16. BRENDAN HEATHWOOD
  17. ELIZABETH GRAY
  18. TONY MURRAY
  19. SHAUN COTTER
  20. ADAM SVECHHEIMERS
  21. NATHAIEL MASON
  22. DAVE ROSSER
  23. BRETT LARMAN
  24. BRAD COOK
  25. KARA TRIULCIO
  26. SHAUN O'HARA
  27. BOBBIE O'RIELLY

Entrys can be made via the TotalBowling or by contacting Lyn Chown at AMF Blacktown on 02 9622 8950.

Pizza sounds good Dousty. I might have to join ya for one!

Sorry but Im gonna have to drop out of this one. Good luck to everyone though

Justin Kennedy

Wuss LOL

And before anyone has a go.... I have too much on my plate to bowl... if someone wants to sponser entry fee I'll give them 100% of what I won LOL

Peter, last night was different. The pattern was playing very similar on both sides. Left and righ had the hang spot and scores were more realistic. This weekend will be very interesting and a challenge. I think the winnner will be the person who can get the corners out and who can spare the best, also the person who can stay away from danger around 45foot

Oh crap i'm in trouble.

I would like to thank Lyn Chown and her staff for a great day of bowling, congratulations to Shaun Cumming for bowling a 300

Good luck to all that qualified for the final

Yes certainly a most enjoyable day. Conditions were very good.

Are the scores being posted anywhere today?

Cheers!!

bewdy chowny. thanks for that. Since I didn't make it either, I have to work today or else I would be there to watch. Great to be able to get live scores. Hope it's a great day. Enjoy!!!

THANKS TO VERY ONE AT BLACKTOWN FOR A GREAT DAY I DIDNT MAKE TO CUT AS WELL BUT HAD A GREAT TIME
WHENS THE NEXT 1 GOING TO BE LOL HOPE WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR FOR IT
CHEERS JULIE

BTW DOES AND 1 NO WHERE THERE MIGHT BE A WOMENS TOURNY AROUND

Skyline Classic Finalist's
DSCF0250.JPG

Back
Top Bottom