shield trials

ratty133

The Brow
hey guys

with a little over a month till trials i was wondering who is trying out for the team.

rolloffs should be good with 3 very good centres to be used

c u all @ craigie

hey goodluck to all that try out the fellas that went away this year were a great bunch of fellas!! hope next years team are as good!!!
:) marsh :)

wont be as good as this years team, it wont have me :):) only kidding.

When are the trials matt?? I'll be sure to try get down there and watch ya's

Hey everyone :p

Matt your a massive donkey :p

p.s Warm the bench seats!

hey guys

sorry havent replied, my net was down for the last couple ov days

my bad :roll:

anyways, the trials are :

7th November - AMF Craigie
20th November - Fairlanes City
21st November - Superbol Melville

Be good to catch up wif u bhudda (ps. wens ur party lol)

Til trials

matt

Oh and i almost forgot, Lil Sumthin Sumthin, i think u r the bench warmer seeing as how i was in this years team and u werent

:eek: Hey all

I could of been in the team but you dont know that do you smart ass?

Ok how about this year, like to see you make the team cause i heard so much about you and it should be fun to kick your ass.

Have a good day

Hmmm,

Its funny watching everybody on here fight at each other because you dont know who your fighting with! Matt, i know who you are but you dont know who i am and believe me, from the way you've been bowling, you haven't got a bloody leg to stand on my friend... It wouldn't surprise me if you didn't make it this year and i know a few people who would be glad to see that happen! That would certainly put you in a bit of a pickle :D

The other funny thing is, your calling "Lil Sumthin Sumthin" a bench warmer when you dont even know whether he/her has made the team before, you have no clue buddy, so why say it?

Matt keep your opinion's to yourself... on second thought (dont), write them on here again so people take the mickey out of you once again.

Apart from that everyone, have fun, happy bowling! :D

P.s: I can feel a bench warmer comin on! I can feel a bench warmer comin on! Got the taste for it, just cant wait for it, i can feel a bench warmer comin on!! You weren't a very good contribution to the team either Matt!! :wink:

hey
all of yas just settle down yas will find out who's all talk and who isnt in a couple of weeks! yoda y dont you keep your opinions to your self everyone has there bad times and matt will strive back! no way this year was he a bench warmer he bowled a heap of games and bowled well!!!
if you think because hes bowling bad now he wont make the team thats **** cos its how he performs on the weekends!!!!
i recon yas should settle down and see what happens on the weekends insted of mouthin to each other over the net!!!

:wink: marsh :evil:

Yoda, i appreciate what you are saying and maybe i shouldnt have written anything. but the fact is, I am 99.9% sure that i know who Lil sumthin sumthin is and i have a few people backing me on it too. Also, Lil sumthin sumthin was the one who started the comment about the bench warming................NOT ME you dumb ****.

The only thin that i said on this topic was
who is trying out for the shield team

nothing more, nothing less. All i expected to get back was maybe a comment like in an earlier topic say7ing it was 2 early but i mearly want to know who was trying out so that everyone trying out would have some idea as to what competition they are up against.

As for your comment yoda, about me making no contribution to the team, i bowled 15 games, won 7 of those and averaged 192. IN MY FIRST YEAR. The most points won by an individual was 10 by mitch marris and he didnt even have the highest average.

I think you should just keep your comments to yourself before you attack someone like that and then maybe ill keep my comments to myself.

As i said earlier, i didnt intend to start anything here, you guys started it and ill be damned if i finish it.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh btw

thanks heaps marsh for sticking with me on this man

this is the opposition saying i contributed. shows what u ***** know

shield trails...

so who reckons will be in the team from 1 til 7...... for the girls n boys

BOYZ:

GIRLZ:
and btw i could of said sum stuff about the other posts but i thought i wouldnt because i dont really know the ppl i just have heard so much about them from other ppl...but by the sounds of the shit i would have to agree with .........

Watch the language and fighting. I dont have a problem with banning people if you dont clean it up.

Back
Top Bottom