Shield Roll-off Reminder

Jerry8-10

Just a reminder for all those Juniors who intend to Roll-off for the Junior State Team 2004, The Entries MUST be in this week and received by Friday the 14th of November.
Entries can be sent to Simon Commane or Debbie Collins(Hobart), Chris Reeve(Burnie) or Michelle Bunting(Launceston).
Entries sent by mail must be postmarked by midnight 13th of November.

yah roll offs
i cant wait
i dont know how im gunna go
since i have my first official boxing fight on the 22nd (saturday night after first day of roll offs) i might be too stuffed to bowl lol but anyway
can everyone post if they are bowlin or not
i know this is a repeat but i cant find the other posts

:p marsh :p

Wow, at least you guys know when your roll offs are, we have no idea here in SA. For all we know it could be in June :p but most likely Jan long weekend, still no confirmation on dates OR where they are

lol sounds like vic
i dont think they even know what the qualifyin will be (like how many games and how many weekends)
so we have to wait to find out when where and what we have to do

Good Luck to everyone trying out for tassie shield.... Our trials are in the middle of december, so we will pretty much have a team by christmas...

Anywho good luck guys cya soon
Later
Adrian

unfortunately no, as i havent been able to find a place to live. Although i wouldve have like to finish my junior years bowling for tassie, its not to be.

Anywayz good luck to you all and i promise i will cya's at shield.

Later

Back
Top Bottom