Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions 2010

Updated 10.11.10

I have also received a couple of questions about men's attire. Men's division are allowed to wear shorts as long as they are dress shorts.

If there are any more questions or there are airport pick-ups which may be required please don't hesitate to call me. 0417 261 831

Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp 10.11.10.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 78
For those wishing to get a sneak peek at the oiling pattern for the weekend, we will be laying down the pattern on both Thursday & Friday night across the whole house from about 5pm.

Don't forget you will need to present your AMF League or TBA Registration cards and you will receive the league practice rates.

All bowlers bowling on the weekend will also need to present their TBA registration card upon final payment to confirm entry.

Jason.

Hi all,

Final scores after qualifying.

Check in for tomorrow is 8.30am, starting at 9am.
Both mens & womens finals will be bowled together.

Jason.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    59 KB · Views: 100
Hi all,

Scores after 2 games of Matchplay

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    59 KB · Views: 23
Hi all,

Scores after 2 games of Matchplay

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    60 KB · Views: 25
Hi all,

Scores after 6 games of Matchplay

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi all,

The last scoresheet did not have the scores sorted in highest to lowest.
Here is the amended one after Game 6

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    60.5 KB · Views: 26
Hi all,

Scores after 9 games of Matchplay
The Final women's scores will be posted after presentations this afternoon.

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    61 KB · Views: 35
Congratulations goes to Matt Watson and Lexi Nicoll on their wins in today's 2010 Sharp Plywood Youth Champion of Champions event.

Matt only just held on to his lead throughout the day, with a fast finishing Stephen Cowland narrow missing out and finishing 2nd. Ashley Warren finished 3rd (despite his fantastic 148 game to finish!)

Lexi started from 4th place and shot right out of the blocks from the first game this morning to hit the lead early and never look back finishing 96 pins ahead of Rebecca Whiting, who finished 2nd. Jess Ryan, who was overnight leader rounded out 3rd place.

I personally would like to thank all of the bowlers for their attendance on the weekend, along with the parents, coaches and spectators.

A super, really huge thanks must be extended to the Tournament Sponsors - AMF Northern Region, Matt Watson & Rachael Wingett, and of course the main Sponsor - Greg & Colleen Sharp of Sharp Plywood. Your fantastic support of not only this Tournament in the past, but also your support of League & Tournament Bowling in S.E. Queensland is nothing short of amazing.

And lastly, I want to thank Rachael very much for all of her help setting up the tournament, looking after squad listings, and organisation of trophies etc. I can assure you that this help was very greatly appreciated!

Below are the final scores for the weekend.

Jason Lambert

Attachments

• SHARP scores.xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 133
Hi Everyone

So as another year of Sharp draws to a close we are once again asking for feedback for next year.

We listened to last years advice and changed qualifying from 12 games to 10 and took out the positional round. Therefore is there any other changes that you would like to see in the coming years? Even if you are aging out we would appreciate the feedback please.

Format?
Conditions? (short or long or maybe both)
Cost?

Any suggestions will be taken on board.

Thanks again for the support of this great event this year, because without the bowlers events like this are not possible. Thanks also to Jason for all his kind words.

Rachael

Back
Top Bottom