2012 Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions

Sorry for the delay...... Busy centre plus tournament equals delay in a scores.

My Apologies :)

Attachments

• Sharp Score Sheet.xls
    62 KB · Views: 77
Hi All

After a long day, qualifying is now finally finished. Attached are the completed scores.

We would just like to make a special mention to Chris Wingett who in the final game of qualifying bowled a very nice 299. Congratulations!!!!

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow.

Many Thanks
Rachael

Attachments

• Sharp Score Sheet.xls
    62 KB · Views: 240
CONGRATULATIONS FIRSTLY TO TAMARA HARMSWORTH AND SAM COOLEY for taking out this years 2012 Sharp Champion of Champions, they both displayed great bowling all weekend.

I would like to extend a huge thankyou to those of you who travelled from interstate to support the event. It is this dedication like this that makes doing it all worthwhile.

We saw some amazing bowling over the course of the weekend, Chris Wingett with a 299, Jayden Leming with a 279 and many more 200's by all.

My Thanks goes to our sponsors Greg and Colleen Sharp, they have supported this event for many years now and we can never thankyou enough for your generosity and on-going support. These people are true supporters of bowling in Brisbane both in Juniors and Adults and we look forward to continuing this partnership with you both in the coming years. AMF Northern Region (Gary Horay) for his contributions as well, they never go unnoticed.
To Sue Long and Valerie Radicke, your assistance this weekend in running this event with scoring, to prizefunds through to just general guidance has been invaluable to myself and the bowlers and we do all greatly appreciate it.

I would just like to say once again thankyou for supporting this great event and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Attachments

• Sharp Score Sheet.xls
    58 KB · Views: 198
Hi All

For those of you who participated over the weekend, the gentleman who was doing the sports photography has now placed all the photos up and I must say some of them look absolutely amazing, well worth looking at.

If any of you need any details you should all have my number and I can send you his details.

Thanks
Rachael

Back
Top Bottom