2012 Sharp Plywood Champion of Champions

Hi Guys

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend, with some nice weather.

Entry form is just having the accreditation number put on it and then it will be placed up this week.
Pattern for those of you enquiring will also be released this week as well.

Attached is an updated Squad list, to Renee and Aden my apologies for my clumsiness.

Reminder that phone numbers need to be sent through in PM please for the centre to confirm places and attendance closer to the date.

Many Thanks

AMF Cannon Hill

Attachments

• SHARP 30.09.12.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 108
Could you please put Jayden Leming into A squad if there are any free spaces, if not please add me to B squad

Thanks

Hi All

I have attached the entry form and also an updated squad list. As there is now reserves for A Squad, deposits will need to be paid and another reminder for phone numbers to please be sent through at your earliest convenience.

Many Thanks
AMF Cannon Hill

Attachments

• 2012 BACK.pdf
    662.4 KB · Views: 169
  • SHARP 05.10.12.xls
    39 KB · Views: 122
  • 2012 FRONT.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
Hello!

Just double checking you have recieved the contact numbers for:
Ashleigh Bowen. (NSW)
Sarah Savio. (NSW)
and Kaitlyn Bowen. (NSW)

They were sent via private message.

Thank you,
Sarah.

Sent through phone numbers for Aden, Renee and Brendan via amf cannon hill email as per entry form.

Hi

I will post bank or EFT deposit details as soon as possible. If you paying via direct deposit please put SHARP (surname) as your reference so that we are able to trace it with Head Office.

Many Thanks
AMF Cannon Hill

Have you provided bank or EFT deposit details yet?

Hi Everyone

I have attached the latest squad listing,

Please note Rachel Glare is now in A Squad, however all A Squad members need to pay a deposit please to secure your position. EFT deposit details can be retreived from me personally.

Pattern is also attached, Cannon Hill runs a Kegel Crossfire so as such the pattern has been adopted from the WTBA Pattern 'TOKYO', we are trying to get it as close as possible, however obviously there will be slight differences.

If you have any questions though or need details for accommodation and EFT deposit details please don't hestitate to call me or msg me 0417 261 831

Many Thanks

Rachael
on behalf of AMF Cannon Hill

Attachments

• Sharp Pattern.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • SHARP 13.10.12.xls
    34 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom