Scores for WDV 2006

Gary

Looking for scores for WDV 2006 have tried TBA website no go hoping it may be elsewhere can some one post day by day results?

Gary.......................................................:cool:

WDV starts at 9am Tassie time today. Bowling will probably start close to 10am after the opening.

We actually have to wait for them to bowl before we post the scores.

New Format Live Scores and statistics as created by Ian Nicholls will be posted Here once the first game is completed.

Tuesday 17th October 2006
9.00am Welcome & Opening Ceremony
9.15am Game 1 – 6
Wednesday 18th October 2006
8.00am Lane Maintenance
9.00am Game 7 - 12
Thursday 19th October 2006
8.00am Lane Maintenance
9.00am Game 13 - 18
7.30pm Dinner Dance

Hey Ian,
Just thought id let you know that the results dont display properly when viewing them using Safari on a Mac. Im not sure if there is anything you can change but just thought you might like to know.
Keep up the great work.

Combined Teams Standings after Day 1
1 ACT
2 Western Australia
3 Victoria
4 Tasmania
5 South Australia
6 Team TBA
7 Queensland North
8 Queensland South
9 Northern Territory
10 New South Wales

Men's Teams Standings after Day 1
1 Tasmania
2 Western Australia
3 Team TBA
4 ACT
5 South Australia
5 Queensland North
7 Victoria
8 Northern Territory
9 Queensland South
10 New South Wales

Women's Teams Standings after Day 1
1 Victoria
2 ACT
3 Queensland South
4 South Australia
5 Western Australia
6 Queensland North
7 Tasmania
8 Team TBA
9 Northern Territory
10 New South Wales

Combined Team Standings After Day 2
1 Western Australia 16
2 ACT 15
3 Queensland Sth 13
4 South Australia 13
5 Victoria 12
6 Team TBA 11
7 Queensland Nth 11
8 Tasmania 10
9 Northern Territory 7
10 New South Wales 5

Men's Team Points After Day 2
1 Western Australia 55.5
2 Team TBA 52.5
2 Tasmania 52.5
4 ACT 49
5 Queensland Nth 39
6 South Australia 37
7 Queensland Sth 36.5
8 Northern Territory 34
9 Victoria 33
10 New South Wales 31

Women's Team Points After Day 2
1 Victoria 53
2 Queensland Sth 49.5
3 South Australia 49
3 ACT 49
5 Western Australia 46.5
6 Queensland Nth 41.5
7 Northern Territory 36.5
7 New South Wales 36.5
9 Team TBA 34.5
10 Tasmania 24

Our congratulations go to Tegan Meads (Queensland South) who today bowled her high all time game in Game 11, a 287. According to the TBA records this is the highest scratch game ever bowled in the history of the De Veer Restricted Challenge eleven year history.

Just wondering when the FINAL three games will be put up on the website, it hasn't been updated since 1:30pm

Guess it's just different when you're playing, you don't notice, but this year watching from back here it sure is frustrating when you can't see how well your mates went.....

Our congratulations go to Tegan Meads (Queensland South) who today bowled her high all time game in Game 11, a 287. According to the TBA records this is the highest scratch game ever bowled in the history of the De Veer Restricted Challenge eleven year history.

Peter

I think you may need to check your records again I am waiting to hear back from a bowler called Sue Baly she bowled a 287 in Canberra 2001 Walter De Veer playing for WA the year they won it. I will confirm this as she has a Local paper clipping of her feat they took photos and put into there local newspaper.

I will let you know if it was a 287 game

Regards
Shayne Hendriksen

Shayne

After searching high and low as well as multiple requests to state bodies no one has been able to supply me with the the scores from 1996, 1998 and 2001 De Veer Tournaments. It has since been drawn to my attention that Sue bowled this game in 2001 but my statement still stands "According to the TBA records this is the highest scratch game ever bowled in the history of the De Veer Restricted Challenge eleven year history."

Once again my call goes out that if anyone has the full results (game by game) from the above years can they please forward them to me so that I can complete the WDV web records.

Thanks for the reply Peter.
Its just a shame that all the records were not kept if it was me i would want a game like 287 to be reconized in such a tournament like this.

Any way i hope someone can find this information so Sue can be reconized to as bowled the first ever highest game in Walter De Veer a nice 287

Again thanks for the reply

Regards

Shayne Hendriksen

Hi Peter
I have the scores from 2001 WDV - will get them to you in the next few days. Can you pm me if your email address has changed.
From the results I have Sue Baly from WA bowled a 323 with handicap, unfortunately it does not show her handicap. She was actually bowling against Victoria at the time.
Noelene

Back
Top Bottom