State Shirt's

Gary

What has happened to the WDV & Rachuig shirts i'm not total sure but i don't think they have even been made yet..............:confused:

It's now less than 2 week's until WDV start's do we need to take our old shirt's with us?

Only been in WDV twice before but we had our shirt's month's before the comp........

I have asked but had no joy so by putting this post hope to get some reply..

Gary.................................:cool:

don't stress gaz,

if you have to you can always where you knox shirts.

after all knox is now far better known than victoria with the team you guys have;)

Hay i resent that one,errrrrrr one of our bowlers has just bowled his highest score ever:D

Was it 300 no
Was it 280 no
Was it 260 no
Was it 250 no
Was it 240 no
it was and well done 231::D

So there:eek:nfire:

Off topic stop throwing the bait...............

Gary.......................................:cool:

:p Gary to save a few dollars the Vics are using body paint, looks like you will have to shave down.

hey the president shield bowlers didnt get there shirts till the day we travelled up an didnt get our jackets till have way through president shield. so im sure you will get them in time dont stress

Hey Gary, it was mentioned at the last training session that it might be a good idea for those who had been in the team before to take their old shirts, so pack your old shirts!!! At least you've got them - I don't! Though I do now have a VIC skirt!!! (no rude comments please! ;) )
FYI - Last year, new members of the team didn't get their jackets until the last day of WDV!!!

Gary,
I think it is really bad that the shirts are not ready and do not understand why they are using the same person as they had troubles last year with the national shirts . This has happened year after year not right as all the team should be thinking about the comp and that is all not anything else
:rolleyes:

Don't worry Gary,

Just get a TBA logo tattood on your left shoulder ... and you probably wont get fined.

If you want, just to make you feel better ... we (QS) will play you guys shirtless. That should bring the crowds back to bowling .. :splat:

Oh yeah ... Happy Birthday, Gary.

Wow Spanner, I may just have to make a special trip to Illawarra just to see that game !!!!

Dizzy

Ballarat Country Cup teams did not recieve their shirts at all this year! It would appear that Kombat or Squeegie are dreadful at customer service. I know of a number of centres that refuse to use them simply because it's not worth the risk.

That being said, Forest Hill have already recieved their Dunn Shield shirts from Kombat and they look great.

Graeme

No Buzzer

Hey Spanner if we went shirtless we would need some to sweep down the aproach ( all that belly button fluff ) :-& .

Gary........................:cool:

Made delivered and look great no need to bowl shirtless=D>

Gary............................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom