Sarah racks up a WIN!!!

Well done to MY SISTER SARAH MCRAE this weekend just been,
for winning the ORANGE JUNIOR CUP!!!!

Sarah may not have had the big big games but was consistent enough through out the day to come out on top! qualifying number ONE! then finished it off with a strong game in the stepladder final to take the WIN..

All the hard work that she has been giving over the past few months has now paid off. Now Sarah has something to show for all her hard work.. And I am SURE there will be MORE TO COME!

Congrats also for getting VICE CAPITAN of the Southern NSW Girls President Shield Team!

I guess us MCRAE'S like Orange Bowl and this Tournament. YOU know can put your 1st place trophy with Kevin's and mine on the cabinet.

Matt

OMFG Sarah u did it.
All your work has paid off n its great to see you winning a tournamant we all noe there will b many more to come.
Also babe congrats on gettin Vice Captian for shield next yr.
Gud luck and have fun.

Luv ya heaps lil sis.

Well Done Sarah!!

Yet another champion McRae.

There is so much you guys have all done, Mum and Dad included.

Great stuff, i guarantee there is plenty more to come!!

Excellent work! Nice to see families are keeping their names in tournaments. Hopefully one day I can pass my torch over... if I can get a hold of it first! :p

Well done Sarah, nice to know you have bowling in the family, always great for support, and always great for help too! Keep it up!

Congratulations Sarah. What an awesome result. It's great to see all the hard work is paying off.
Well done!!!

Congratulations Sarah! Another hard-won trinket for the mantle of Clan McRae!

You are certainly one of bowlings more likeable folk. Keep up the hard work. I'm sure your parents and grandparents are just beaming!

Cheers,
Jason

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SARAH!!!!!! You bowled awesome girl! So proud of you!!!
:)

OMG SARAH!!!!! Well done bella
You totally deserve it, you have been working so hard and now its all paid off :D
congrats on getting vice captain you really deserve it because your a great leader
dont forget to send me the money;) jks

bec

Congrats Sammy!!!

You bowled extremely well and dealt with the nerves you had so great!

Hope you enjoy the win :)

Also congrats to Jess Smith and Amanda-Sue Fisher on finishing 2nd and 3rd in Open, and Aimee for finishing 1st in Handicap! To all the others bowlers who made the finals, well done to you as well.

Hooroo

Rowey :p

To Sarah,
Congratulations on the first of what im sure will be many wins. We are all proud of you here. You go girl. our new super sub.

Lyn

Back
Top Bottom