Nick Williamson - From a Mullet cut to a Champion!

tonx

Huge Congrats to Nick Williamson on winning the Sharp Tournament of Champions.

Nick has worked hard over the last few years to come from just another junior bowler, to today a National Champion. It has been an impressive few years for those interested in Nick's development, from AMF junior shield, to presidents shield, and today, winning one of the biggest and best Under 23 tournaments in the country. Today you join the greats of Youth bowling in Australia, matching names like Jason Belmonte, Brandon Qualischefski, but more importantly a bigger name in the great DAAAAAAAAVID Porto. Remember the feeling and desire to recall it more often!

Watching him play his friend and a bowler that I'm sure he looked up to in Juniors in Chris Castle in the final positional round, and throwing a big string under pressure to win the tournament was an acheivement that I was very happy to witness, and a testament to his hard work over the last few years.

Well done, you hippy haired Metro!

Big congratulations Nick... Well deserved win for you. Always working hard and it's paid off...

2010 season should be a big one for ya.

I've seen you bowling since I started (1 year ago LOL) and it's been a pleasure to see how you go about everything and how consistent you've been, all comes down to the hard work you put in week in and week out...

Congratulations on winning your first national title man.

-Paul

P.S - Go Vic's!!! 1 - 2 - 3

Well Done Nicholas, you bowled truly amazing this weekend.

Maybe it was that Red Storm puff bag u were using;)

awesome bowling nick.
it was great to watch, that final really was something else.

well deserved win

ps bec, it wasn't just the storm puff bag.. it was the storm ball too!!

Back
Top Bottom