BBA Tasmanian Junior Development Squad welcomes Brian Morgan & Sarah Lowney

We welcome Brian Morgan & Sarah Lowney into our Tasmanain Junior Development Squad.

Brian turns 15 in December and 2009 will be his first President's Shield. Brian is coached by Errol Harrison and has a high game of 246. He is a very steady and consistant bowler and recently finished 2nd in the Launceston Junior Masters behind Scott Jaffray and had the highest average of 183 in the Shield Boys team that won our Ultimate Teams Challenge back in June. Brian has a good temperament and is one of our states most promising up and coming junior bowlers.

Sarah turns 14 next month and 2009 will be her 3rd President's Shield. Sarah's high game is 265 and she has shown a great deal of improvement over the past 6 months. Sarah currently holds 3 x (2008 calender year) adult lane records at Launceston with games of 235, 246 & 265. Sarah has a great technique,a strong ball roll for such a young girl and has a very big future ahead of her.

We are proud to contribute to their future growth, I'm sure both will be fine additions To Tasmanian State teams for many years to come.

On that note - we would like to wish Gyan Lowney all the very best for the future. As a founding member of the squad, Gyan has shown fantastic improvement during the past few years and ages out gracefully into Youth & Senior competition. We are proud of your efforts Gyan and it has been an honour to have you as part of our Team.

Max, Mike & the team at BBA.

To Max and team at BBA thank you very much for the opportunity to join the Development Squad. I appreciate it very much and and will do my very best to be a good representative for the junior team, and also congrats to Sarah :)

Congratulations to Brian & Sarah on your inclusion into the BBA Junior Development Squad, you are both very worthy additions to the squad.

And to Max & Bowling Balls Australia, thank you again for the support that you continue to give our promising junior bowlers. Your assistance is very much appreciated by all of us down here in Tasmania.

Firstly a big thankyou to Max and BBA for the chance to be a part of the junior developement squad. A big thankyou to my coach Garry and also Hayden for all the time spent on getting my balls right. :)
I would like to congratulate brian in making the squad!

Back
Top Bottom