BBA Tasmanian Junior Development Squad welcomes Jessica Parsons

We are proud to have Jessica Parsons join our Junior Development Squad.

Jessica turns 15 in December and 2009 will be the 5th time she has bowled in President's Shield, and is coached by Garry Crick.

Jessica recently won the Launceston Junior Masters, even outscoring the boys winner, now team mate Scott Jaffray, with a 190 average.

Jessica recently bowled a 279 game and is averaging around the 190 mark in league - outstanding achievements for one so young.

We welcome you Jessica and look forward to your growth.

Max, Michael and all your team mates.

Geez, Tassie is going to be looking pretty good at adult national level in a few years time.

Well, What can i say.. You've been bowling with me ever since you started bowling great.. Bowling with a champ like me has paid off.. :rolleyes:.. Sif, Your hard work and determination is finally starting to pay off. Im proud of you... Heaps proud.. Keep it up.. Mrs. Unbeatable as Fletcher Says HAHA.. Keep up the great bowling baby..

Much Love Dimi ;). :flower:

Well, What can i say.. You've been bowling with me ever since you started bowling great.. Bowling with a champ like me has paid off.. :rolleyes:.. Sif, Your hard work and determination is finally starting to pay off. Im proud of you... Heaps proud.. Keep it up.. Mrs. Unbeatable as Fletcher Says HAHA.. Keep up the great bowling baby..
Much Love Dimi ;). :flower:

Bowling with you is obviously paying off.

She watches what you do and does the opposite lol

Butana Choke 4 Life

Bowling with you is obviously paying off.
She watches what you do and does the opposite lol
Butana Choke 4 Life

Haha, Exactly right buddy.. She got it off someone and it sure as hell wasn't me.. That Butana choke 4 life is signature material right there Lol,

Well done jess you really make the Tasie looking good for the future

Congratulations Jess.

Being added to the Development Squad is a great reward for the improvement you have shown over the past few months.

Thank you also to Max and Bowling Balls Australia for their continued support of Tasmania's up and coming junior bowlers.

Hey. Just want to say thanks to everyone.
And especially to Max and Balling Balls Australia...
Thanks heaps guys. =D xo

Back
Top Bottom