SA Under 25s

Children, children!

Although this is a no holds barred forum, please observe what is said in here. Ok, so there was a bad tournament, a bowler chose to throw a few words around, but as Jo has said, you keep going on about it, it may turn out worse that what it already is.

I dont know enough about the tournament, or the comments made to mention anything about the tournament itself, but just reading the comments, it sure sounds like something I wouldnt want to participate in. Dont we all choose bowling because we enjoy participating in the sport?

Hey well as a matter of fact i was there were you?? I do know what i am talking about and will you get my bloody name right yes i am a smurf but my name is smurfette ok
icon_razz.gif
And Steve for your message yes people do have to hide behind these silly names because they dont wanna get themsleves into trouble
icon_razz.gif
You and me both know what they are like and i bet you none of them wanna have any words (all to bloody gutless) at shield trials its funny cos id like to have a few words with some people there too.
Thanks For Reading
icon_wink.gif

Love Hayley Turner

Sorry you are a bit distressed about my reply to your previous comments...remember you said them first...lets practice what we preech???
as far as my life goes I'm happy...thanks for asking.!! I may not be bowling anymore but I certainly don't miss it (especially the standard it is today)...I had to put up with bowlers crap for years so forgive me if I put my two bob's worth in now...I am disgusted with what the situation with this game now, especially in this wonderful state of ours...with the folding of SALTBA (no great loss, and people wonder why>??) and ATBA in which I devoted alot of my time which many people didn't really give a ****!!. Hey but who give's a toss right now>>>
You make statements how proud you are of being S.A....I was too once, because we had something...but look of it now. You only have to read what has been said about the U25,s and centre rivary and comments thrown about...makes me sick...but makes me laugh too..
so please you didn't tell me in you last post...which bit did I say that was WRONG...
email me privately if you have too..you know my address.. Sure what all this got to do with me...absolutely nothing except you know me..love too give my opionion (and be aware it is only my opinion) because it makes me chuckle to see the way people run tournaments....bowlers and especially parents who think they know it all about this game.
I not going to say anymore than that...sounds confusing to most of you all..I'm sure...bit hard to explain my feeling's for the past 25 years....
have a nice day...
it's just a game

Hello 2 all, wasnt this such a great tournament phhew. well done 2 marion for winning. Well bowled dolly and congrats on the 300 but mate the speech
icon_confused.gif
were is it?? i cant find anywere were it said about salisbury. also wat waz the deal wit eating chocolate on the lanes, u know u cant do that man. and who waz it that said marion is the sexiest team?? can u sign yr next msg. anywayz 2 every1 who tried theer hardest and gave it there best well done. 2 any1 who took this tournament 2 seriously and just came 2 bitch dont worry next time, just leave it 2 those who wanna have fun.
Also goodluck 2 any1 bowling sheild this weekend give it yr best
icon_biggrin.gif
Michael Cole

Tony, first I will say this is my final response to any posts you place.

It just goes to prove you are out there to cause a stir and love the gossip. Not one single post on this website from YOU has had any form of positivity in it. Maybe it's the likes of yourself causing the game to go the way it is.....Just think about it.

As for which bit you got wrong, none of your business quite frankly, it don't concern you so why would i waste my time telling you.

Sorry, thought you were better than that, obviously not.

Am I going to get my apology or was that your attempt at it??

I would also appreciate that you no longer use my name in ANY future posts on this website!

Have a nice life,
Jo Spencer
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

who r u shrek?? dolly congrats ont he 300 but wats the deal wit eatin chocolate ont he lanes?? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote

firstly smurfette, no we r not gutless for hiding behind these names and so we all want to have a say and if we dont want to use our names then why should we and who are u to criticise anyway?

Maybe those that were involved with what happened just want to let it rest so why dont we all just let?

I couldnt care less anymore coz i know that i wasnt involved so for crying out loud give it a rest.

That is all i have to say so cmon sa let it be!!!!
icon_smile.gif

adrian,
noticed you asked about mount gambier, look in the sa site and i have put all the scores on there.
lets hope this hoo hah can all be forgotten, as a founding bowler of this tourn i have a lot of passion for its success and this has really put a cloud over the whole concept of the tournament.
icon_sad.gif

TONY,

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST PERSONAL AND DEROGOTARY REMARKS ON THIS WEBSITE.

GET A (*&^%$% LIFE, YOU DON'T EVEN BOWL THESE DAYS, WHO EVER IS YOUR INFORMANT TELL EM TO GROW UP ALSO!

icon_mad.gif

Well Strop I dont think u can take the blame for the atba folding. I think the entry of reactive balls into balling has a lot to blame. Back in the 70S when bowling in the boom years bowlers only needed one maybe 2 at the most bowling balls, so hence were able to afford to go into competative bowling. Now i beleive they take a average of 6 on any given day (how many would cara honeychurch take to a tournament)
thats a big expense with very little prize money to fight for. No its not a sport a kid can say im going to bowl and make my living from that as with tennis, golf, football, cricket. No bowling is more of a hobby and a very expensive one at that and very hard to enjoy too judging from this site. Peoples priorities change thru live that could account for why a lot drop in and out of the sport. MONEY

PS Do u Spencer women know theres still the old communiction method of the phone u can even have 3 way conversations on them now

Back
Top Bottom