SA 2001 Shield Team

M

Mini_Me

I would just like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow team members!! Althought we didn't win it like SA did 13 years ago and 13 years before that, we still did extreamly well. I was so proud of all the team we did our best and that all anyone can ask of us!

I'm sure everyone back here at home was proud of our efforts too and i would also just like to say it was a pleasure bowling in the team with you all and to the 18 year olds i'll miss u mob next year.
icon_sad.gif
I'm sure there will be some great new talent in the team next year to take the spots of the oldies! We will continue on a good path in the Shield Competition for ya's all tho.

Also some people that are sometimes forgotten about THE PARENTS *THANX A BUNCH* without u all we wouldn't of gotten up to Nationals and all the support we had up there was GREAT to see! Please keep it up in the future it sure helped us along the way.

And last but not least OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM! Well what can i say i'm lost for words! U all put so much in to help the team since the top 10 was announced and as much as we all hated all the trainin it sure paied off. i just wished we had been able to steal a few more points that would of been GREAT. I hope our management team stays strong and with the great talent we have in it. Once again THANX HEAPS!

WELL DONE EVERYONE I CAN'T WAIT TO BE IN THE TEAM AGAIN NEXT YEAR FOR MY LAST
icon_smile.gif
WE ARE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AND EVERY YEAR AFTER THAT!

CONGRATS
Mini Me xxxx

Back
Top Bottom