SA Under 25s

A

Anonymous

congratulations to all that bowled in Under 25's this year, it was a good tournament and all bowlers gave their best.

congratulations also must go to Marion Bowl who were always going to be winners

And what a deserved speach said by Dolly! I would say it was true but i couldnt find it written in here myself. But well said anyway
icon_smile.gif
Pity your lovely manager couldnt say it herself...seems as tho she has no heart or guts

cant wait to see you all again
GO MARION!

I think the Marion Boys were the sexiest team in the under 25,s, and they deserved to win not only for their bowling ability but because they are cute. Go Marion!

Well all i have to say is that Paul Dollmans Speech wasnt the best that he could of said. I thought he really embarrassed himself actually, why does he have to put the salisbury team down?? and all i can say is that marion were quite lucky to win, and its a pity the marshalls couldnt have done a better job! There are rules and these were NOT followed and its a shame because those bowlers who deserved to win didnt.
icon_razz.gif
All I can say is that i hope next year RULES are followed so we can have a much better and enjoyable time
thanks love yas from Smurfette
icon_biggrin.gif

LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD SMURFY!!! Who deserved to Win? I thought the speech was very appropriate and put people back in their places.

do people realise that dolly was the manager!!!!!

i think his speech was great and not a direct dig at the team, anyway people are entitled to say what they think, and maybe someone or something was said to make him say what he said.

Well done to all the teams who participated!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Well Done Marion Bowl!
Congrats to Cross Road Bowl Boys for a good effort as they were the youngest team.
Well Done everyone else who gave it their best.
No one should consider they have won a tournament before it starts, cause it makes people turn against you! ie Salisbury.
I think the winners deserved it! Just look at the scores! especially you Smurfette.
I mean they won by 19 points!
I think everyone should stop picking on Dolly and understand why he said it!

OK??? hands up any of your children out there knows which team had the two most experience bowlers out there at the u25's ....not a trick question now...you guess it...marion ?@#$.
What did the other teams think it was going to be easy against there line up..Pleeeeaaassse what did you all think...paul and paul were going to shoot 120 games on a ditch. I admit the challenge was going to be there to beat the last minute sponsored team. that's why they call it under 25's challenge????
Granted miracles do happen...take for instance beating the vic rachuig team on there on there own turf and coming from behind (pardon the expression)??? ,So I suppose they could have bowled bad and other s could have surprised themselves.
Did everyone not wake up untill after the tournament..to realise the stats and tournament (real tournaments)experence of a couple of the bowlers.
I'm sure you all had fun and that's what it is all about. I'm sure paul speech was ok coming from a professional he is, and I'm sure he would have not sledged anyone being the profile bowler he is.?@#$% To the slegder and losers here ..get over it and look forward to the next event....this intercentre banter is nothing compared to the banter that goes on from state to state especially between vic and sa???? (well it use to)..

well,well,well.
it seems our much loved under 25 youth challenge has fallen victim to the most sabotaging person in sa bolwing. this person has sabotaged junior bowling for quite some years now and as their kids get older it appears the sabotaging will continue.
salisbury did not deserve the treatment they recieved. they all worked hard to get into the team and bowled to the best of their ability on the day. no were on this site will you find mention of a salisbury bowler stating that they will win easily, all they have to do is turn up etc. dolly made his speech based on information i believe that the sabotager had given him. to the pepole who follow the sabotager they are small minded and believe everything that comes out of the sabotagers mouth because everyone knows the sabotager speaks from the heart and always tells the truth. hah!
the really disappointing thing about the speech is i dont believe dolly made the speech knowing what he was talking about, if he had looked on this site he would not have said what he said because it is not true. also it was disappointing to see bowlers in another team cheer him on when they had a member in their team who is related to bowlers and managers of the salisbury team, they were effectivly bagging their own team mates.
this sabotaging has to stop, salisbury bowlers have become innocent victims because of personal differences between the sabotager, two northern bowling center owners, and the fact that the sabotager does not like the salisbury bowlers. maybe jealosy has something to do with this as we couldnt have anyone beating the sabotagers children now can we.
just to finish funny how the female winner of the sportsperson award bowles for salisbury, indicating that it is a small circle of people lead by the sabotager, who share this view of salisbury and their bowlers.

icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_mad.gif

Well Well Well most have forgotten where most of the Marion bowlers came from! And its not Marion. They wouldnt have had a team if it wasnt for the bowlers from up north. So the question is, why didnt they bowl at there own centre.
icon_confused.gif

The tournament is over and like <tell it as it is> said the sledging has to stop but someone is always going to say something to someone and personally i have better things to do than gossip. We can listen to someone gossip but that doesnt mean we have to agree with them coz i am friends with most people and i relly dont care if people dislike me thats their perogative and i couldnt give a rats!!

on a better note once again ALL TEAMS DID THE BEST THAT THEY COULD

so congrats to all the teams that bowled
icon_smile.gif

To All,

I have come on this site to get a few things straight.
Firstly before anyone should be writing anything they should check the facts with the people involved. If anyone would like to speak to me personally i will be at noarlunga bowl on Saturday and Village bowl on Sunday for Shield Trials. I would only be too glad to answer anyones questions.
Secondly why do people have to hide behind silly little names. Why aren't they, if the facts are true, game enough to use their real names?!?! Have they something to hide because i haven't.

Steve Mooney

firstly who is the sledger? and was their a problem between the bowlers or the managers?
from what i could see itr wasnt the bowlers and i wasnt payn any attention to the managers. u always hear things but what really happened?

Those are the questions that i have but why should be keep bringing it up? should we not just let the past be the past?

I understand that things are probably going to be brought up from time to time but when is enough enough? and that there will always be people with dislikes to other people and things said but i suppose that is what the wonderful world of bowling is about.

i think that everyone who has posted on the site has had every right to say what they want and maybe they dont register their name because they can say what they feel and not worry about other people twisting their words
and then having a huge backlash against them.

anyway that is how i feel and that is all i am going to say on the matter apart from
Under 25's is a great tournament and a lot of fun aswell.

icon_smile.gif

We all have our own opinions on issues, this is what makes us all different people and the world an interesting place!

What everyone in SA needs to realise is that by posting bitchy comments and remarks (to the world) about tournaments or individuals brings SA as a state into disrepute.

I personally do not want to be known as a bowler from "That Bitchy State". Do you?

Please can everyone take a good look at what is being written on this web site and how harmful it can be to all bowlers from SA. Might seem harmless at the time of writing it up but believe me a reputation will be built that can affect many bowlers with huge potential in our state.

Let's keep our state the great state it really is by cutting out all the *&^%$%.

Thanks

Jo Spencer

Very entertaining...brings back so many memories..sabotaging...conspiracies...centre to centre rivary..to wow??? lots of things.
"tell it as it is" interesting???? long speach...get to the point next time??? got tired reading it. <bowler 300> (wish I could say that) ...interesting,to the point / agree on most of it..especially the part it is a FUN tournament.@#$#
how sweet what you said. should probably keep it local...but on the net a bit hard.?? I especially like the part you said " I PERSONALLY do not want to be known as the bowler from "that Bitchy State". You right I have never know you to be bitchy......oh well there that time when>>>@#$%$#@## and #$###$%%%? and @#$@%%$%%%? ha! ha! ha! . Know I sure you wont be remembered for that....and also the time ....enough tone....lol...
anyway lets keep our great state>>>>>>>>What state are you in again...lol
P.S. when the rachuig teams had there debrief with the state rep...the guy I beleive took half an hour...8pm to 8.30pm where as you girls went from 8.30pm to after midnight...boy oh boy you girls must have really liked rachuig??@$#$#$%@ lol....
bye now

Its so good to see nothing has changed in South Australian Bowling
I now understand the saying
None so good as the bad reformed

first of all the marion bowlers would bowl for village if different people ran the under25s
and as for smurf does she really know what she is talking about.
marion won because they were the best for this years comp just look at the way they bowled
icon_wink.gif

How did Mt Gambier go?

And can everyone please get off Dollys back, he's better than you are, learn to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom