Russell Chown 300 #7

Lauren Chown

I'd like to be the first to congratulate my bro Russell on his 7th 300.
He bowled this today during Roll offs for NSW East Coast Cup. Hopefully that should also help to seal his spot in the team.

Congrads!
Love Loz

Congrats Russ must be your thing with roll off didnt you do the same thing last year to seal your place ??? hahaha

Nice bowling Russ!!! Congrats, since when did rolling a 300 at ECCC Roll off became a requirement to make the team ;) lol
R

Dam boy!! Nice one bro.

Your getting in to a habit of big games at roll off.... 299 in the last to make the team last year.

Your a bloke to have around when the pressure is on.

I decided to come down and watch the Open mens Roll off for ECCC and i had the pleasure to sit right behind Russell during this game and was so glad i did as being able to watch a 300 game as it happens is a very rare commodity and i must say every ball bowled was right in the strike zone.

Well done Russell always a pleasure to watch great bowling from great bowlers rolling off for the pride of being in there state team, nothing better.

As usual i will be down at Blacktown watching the telstar doubles on Thursday night to see if you and many others in that league can repeat the performance as you guys so often do.

Must say i am learning heaps from watching you all bowl and with any luck i can make the graded team for ECCC and learn more from being in the team enviroment down in Melbourne Bowling for NSW.

Once again great game Russell, well down.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Congrates Rusty,

That's it mate get rid of them all before East Coast comes around..

Looking forward tio seeing you in September....

Alan & Jenny

beck must be doing the right thing by you pal congrats and all the best in melbourne

Back
Top Bottom