Paul Chown 1075 @ Blacktown

Lauren Chown

I would like to pass on a huge congradulations to my Bro Paul on his efforts on Wednesday night at Blacktown.
He bowled an awesome 1075 for 4 games (251, 299, 289, 236)
I believe the 299 was unbelievable. From what I hear the pin was over, but some stupid pin decided to knock it back up!
Your 300 will be coming soon!! I was I had of been there to see you on wednesday night.
I hope you keep it up in Toowomba! 299 up there last time for east coast. Lets take it 1 step further this time!
Great Effort
Love ya Bro
Loz

Well done paul was awsome bowling,unlucky that u missed out on your 300,but you will get there one day. Luckily for me i still havent had a 300 bowled against me,but times running out.Theres too many good bowlers out there!!!
Also Both Paul and Steve bowled a series of 2035 for 4 games which is huge.

I to would like to conragulate my bro. It was awesome bowling all night. Unlucky about the 299, it should of gone. Your time is coming. Keep it up for ECCC bro we will go out there & show em what we can do.
Well done

Russ

Well done Paul nice bowling. With regards to Toowoomba, just ensure the 1 pin improvement comes during the championships and not the cup. We have to win something.

See you in a couple of weeks.
Terry Silva

Well done Pauly Great bowling just keep up the good work and bowl like this in a few weeks time in Toowoomba.

Love Janelle

Yes congrats to Pauly... And thanks to russ for the wake up call to let me know about it as well!!!! :D Good to see the NSW boys coming into form at the right time of year. Just one question, how does someone who throws that much ball leave a 5 pin???? ;) I'd have a serious word with your driller!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom