CONGRATS PAUL TROTTER.....878

Coconut

I would just like to congratulate Paul Trotter on a brilliant 878 series tonight at Frankston....290-299-289 after a dodgy 3 pin to begin the night he could not miss with two 10 pins leaving him one short in each of the last two games.
Oh and by the way Tonx just for you it was a 3 year old ball he did it
with...lol ;)
Well Done Babe :) :)

Well Done Mr. Trotter. Nice to see a big series at Frankston. Just goes to show it can be done.

couldn't carry hey or did you get bored ;)

bad luck buddy, but a fantastic series all the same

Great job Trotts.
i guess its looking good for rachuig on the weekend :)

Great Bowling Trotts.
Well done.

And Cheryl - sometimes there aint nothin wrong with a three year old ball! :p
No further comment here, my mind is fast going toward the gutter and I think I'll stop now.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

Congrats Trotter.

But its kinda funny to see an 878 not even come close to this guys PB. Best fluffer Australia has ever had?

*Bow's head down to the small man with the big shot*

Well done Paul T must be the hair:rolleyes: well done great bowling.

Gary...........................................................:cool:

Heh when did frankston get a Kegel ? Nah only joking.Only one word for that sort of bowling MASSIVE!Well done and catch you on the weekend at Mentone where they hopefully get it right this time around.=D> =D> Cheers Ralph

For the Third Highest series ever by an Australian (with Trotts himself owning top spot with 896), I'm thinking this should be in the Main Forum so everyone can see this fantastic achievement!

From memory the top 5 is:

1) Paul Trotter - 896
2) Anthony Flynn - 887
3) Paul Trotter - 878
4) Jason Pearson - 862
=5) Derek Adams - 858
=5) George Frilingos - 858

Not a bad effort to get in the top 5 twice.

Cheers.

PS - Belmo, "so where the hell are ya?" I have no doubt he will be in that top 5 soon.

thats freakin crazy....
it would be pretty cool to be able to say, "yeah well 878 is my second best 3 game series."

absolutely amazing, top stuff

Congrats Paul

Now that you have your eye in, looking forward to some high scores at Mentone on the weekend....................... Possibly crack it for the big one Hey.:D

Hey Trotts,

Super dooper bowling last night, you're an absolute legend... This is the 2nd 800 seried to be bowled at Frankston and the highest by far.

However there was only one problem with the series..... you bowled it against me!!!

You only just pipped me for series.... won't say how many pins you got me by!!!!

So close to the jackpot as well...

Wish you all the best for the weekend and keep up your extraordinary bowling.

Bec

Back
Top Bottom