Dale Fitzgerald first 300!!!

Rayzer

Well seeing as no one has posted it yet... i'd like to be the first to congratulate Dale on shooting his first sanctioned 300 this morning in Gosford during the NSW State Championships!
Starting with 2 240+ games in the first squad during a team's event, he carried 12 beautiful pocket hits on (the impossible?) lanes 1 and 2! Finished up with a respectful 785 series!
Congratulations again buddy, hope you can keep up the same form tomorrow in the ECCC championships and roll offs!!

R

Congratulations Dale. I was so happy to have been there when u bowled the 300. It was a perfect game, and u did exceptionaly well. Plus with that u helped out our team series....u r such a great sport....:p

Again well done, and i am sure there is plenty more to come.

meka

Congratulations Dale on your 300 game. It was well deserved and it makes three in two months for Gosford Tenpin Bowl.

Cheers
Christian

WTG Dale, after your 300 in practice at Gosford, I knew you were going to get a sanctioned 300 eventually, good going.

Justin

It was great teaming with you while you hit 300. Was one hell of an awesome trip! We also beat the Open Grade Mixed Teams record, before Julie Hird's team did it anyway :( Now that you've done it officially, and unofficially, there should be many more to come!

Great Work Dale!

Back
Top Bottom