Congrats to Dale Fitzgerald

woy woy

Congratulations to Dale Fitzgerald who last night posted a 1065 4 game series at Gosford, with games of 268, 259, 289 and 249. He only missed the pocket twice all night, and could easily have had 2 perfecto's.

Great shooting Dale.

Crongratulations Dale....it would have been nice if i had heard it from u first....but it's all good. Your first 1000+ series, well done.

Keep up the great bowling daddles!!!

meka

congrats dale.. nice shooting and games!!

didnt you shot a 1000 series when i was there that time in nsw subbing?

anywho... congrats again!...

1065!!!! That is phenominal. congrats Dale, just dont do that against me in metro cup next year.

To think I've been associated with someone who bowls a 1065 over four games... makes me feel so small! LoL

Seriously, well done Dale! It's great to see you are one of the true bowlers around, not just another fluke! Keep them coming!

Great to see Gosford is still on the map! Hopefully we'll hear about more top games soon!

The man is on FIRE!!!
1065 for your first 1000 is pritty impressive. Well done champ, i'm sure there will be plenty more to come.

Also i should mention that Dale also bowled a 299 at Bataeu Bay last thursday night, subbing for a friend.....so yeah he is on fire!!!

meka

Also i should mention that Dale also bowled a 299 at Bataeu Bay last thursday night, subbing for a friend.....so yeah he is on fire!!!
meka

299 in Bateau Bay? Awesome! I wonder which pin stood up cold?

Street Racer - I'm pretty sure i bowled 990 at Liverpool that night, close but not quite.

I put the series down to having a larger room for error than usual on the night but i'm still happy with the amount of good shots i had.

In the last week i've had 4 games being on 300 pace only to be dealt a ten pin in the last couple of frames so hopefully i'll learn my lesson.

Thanks for the posts.

I was there when you shot it and im pretty impressed!
You have been on absolute fire recently especially after you kicked my butt last monday!
Too bad you followed it up on wednesday night (tonight) with a 3 game 559 series. Lol!

Nah congrats mate and i was glad to be there to watch it! Many more to come! :)
And also i know you will emerge victorious over that dreaded ten pin and shoot your next 300 soon!

Nice one mate!

-Brad

Congratulations to a very nice boy... hehe....
Anyways mate, very modest post Dale, even tho there was a large room of error on the night, you still needed to be there to throw the shots.
Congratulations again and with your bowling i'm sure there are some back to back 300s somewhere down the track (hopefully soon!!)
R

Well done Dale - good to see you shooting some big scores again...
You are a machine when you are in the zone....
Hope to catch up again soon - keep it going

Congratulations on your great bowling and thanks for subbing for the singles for those couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom