Brett Larman 300

Wal Brooker

I'd just like to congratulate Brett Larman for his first 300 game in competion.
Brett was competing for Gosford, against Bateau Bay, in the first round of the State Premier League's new season at Gosford Bowl last Sunday.

The tall left hander, who has only been bowling for a few short years, served notice that this was coming by recently shooting his first 300 in practice followed up by 1091/4 in league play.

Gosford Bowl has acquired a reputation for being a high scoring centre, but the installation of a new set of full weight pins (3lb 10 oz) has subdued the pace just a little in recent weeks.

Well done also to Bateau Bay's Chris Harvey for his 297 earlier in the match.

Go Brett! Well done on the big 300!

Good to see Gosford has more than two bowlers capable of bowling 300s! :p

Even those new pins didnt stop your solid shot!

Hope to see more of them soon!

Hope to see you soon too!

Richard Palma

Now it's good to see one of bowling's truly nice guys having some success. He's been working hard and getting good coaching. Congratulations Brett.

Couldnt have happened to a nicer fella!!!!!

Congrats mate. is great reward for all the hard work you have been putting in lately. Wish i was bowling but couldnt unfortunately. Well done. will see you during the week.

jase.

PS Richard, there are way more than just 2 bowlers at gosford that can go 300. we have about 7-8 legit people who can. so choose your words carefully in future please before slagging others that bowl at a centre.

Excellent work Brett, wish i could have been there to see it. I get the feeling you'll be sticking with Storm balls after shooting the 1091 series and a 300 game so quickly with them.

Couldnt have happened to a nicer fella!!!!!
Congrats mate. is great reward for all the hard work you have been putting in lately. Wish i was bowling but couldnt unfortunately. Well done. will see you during the week.
jase.
PS Richard, there are way more than just 2 bowlers at gosford that can go 300. we have about 7-8 legit people who can. so choose your words carefully in future please before slagging others that bowl at a centre.
Didn't mean to offend, hence the little smiley next to my comment! ':p'

hey brett congrats once again on the 300.

i had the pleasure of watching him bowl this game, was great to watch.

there will be plenty more in the near future thats for sure :)

keep it up buddy!

rick aitchison

Back
Top Bottom