Rumour

A

Allen J

The rumour going around that Kelmscott tenpin Bowl is closing down, IS INCORRECT.
I dont know who, or why this rumour was started, but Kelmscott Bowl is not closing.
If any bowler knows who started this rumour, and why, would you please contact me at Kelmscott bowl Ph 08 9399 4400 .

Twelve months ago we purchased the first Kegel lane machine in Western Australia the top of the range Standard Elite.
The Kegel machine was a large capital investment, in the future of our lanes here, and bowling in WA.

With Our Kegel SE, we are able to duplicate most International lane oiling patterns.
We extend an open invitation to bowlers, wishing to bowl on tournament, or sport conditions, to contact us regarding availibilty of lane patterns, leagues, and pricing options.

Once again I repeat that the rumour going around is not true, and I would like to put a stop to it now

Regards, and thanks
Allen Jones
Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl
Western Australia

Allen,

It seems a fashionable rumour - I can't tell you how many times that rumour has come up here at Fairlanes............and again never true!

What happened to the Allstars Allen!? I just bought my team new shirts!!

Sue

RUMOURS

I'm with Graham Rumours in bowling unheard of

LOL@ SUE

Fairlanes has been going to close since the crash in 87 lol

and Kelmscott well every year their closing or being bought out

Whats happening with the centre in Midland is it still going ahead, seems like she's had backers for over 2 years and nothings happening.

Just what Perth needs another bowling centre ............ lol

240lanes for a popn under a million

Back
Top Bottom